Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof whitecels = fakecels

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJvyM1Kq/

If he can have a girlfriend before his tik tok fame, and after he went viral for showing his messy cockroach infested room get flooded with dms. Then this is definitive proof that whitecels = fakecels

This isn't racebaiting it's a fun lightweight thread in lounge don't warn me.

If he can have a girlfriend before his tik tok fame, and after he went viral for showing his messy cockroach infested room get flooded with dms. Then this is definitive proof that whitecels = fakecels

Yet the forum voted most here were white!

Going to be 30 in a few weeks still a KHHV so when is my JBW going to finally kick in?

Going to be 30 in a few weeks still a KHHV so when is my JBW going to finally kick in?
When you finally start asking out ethnics

He ended by saying he get straight niggas in his shit, WTF is that

cherrypick
tongue cherry GIF

I think I'm realizing why people start to become racist and hateful towards other races after being forced to have contact with them over a prolonged period of time. I'm starting to actively hate other races for the first time after just a few weeks of listening to your crying about JBW. And I don't even have any illusions about the advantage in dating whites have overall. But you seem incapable of moving past that and building any sense of unity based on our shared suffering. No wonder we conquered your "nations". If you can't cooperate across tribal / familial lines, how are you ever going to build a functional country?

how are you ever going to build a functional country?
Ethnics are unable to build anything at all. We are inferior on every level thus have it worse. Let me drown in my own sorrow.

Peak Autism thread, believing chink tok= nigger subhuman trait

I have that exact same Minecraft poster he has in the background

Ethnics are unable to build anything at all. We are inferior on every level thus have it worse. Let me drown in my own sorrow.
:feelshaha: Guess I didn't expect that response.

If cold winter theory and similar theories hold true, then whites evolved more cooperative traits and higher intelligence because the enviorment was harsher (e.g. winter killing you if you don't plan ahead, safe food and cooperate as a group to get through it, same with monsoon season in asia). While in warmer climates there was no risk of freezing to death, starving was harder because more sunlight means more total energy in the system means more food to consume. In those areas whos genes reproduced most was determined by competition over and for women. No taking responsibility, father as many children as possible and keep moving on to the next woman.

So any inferiorities are the result of your ancestors not suffering through as horrible an enviorment as ours did. And more fighting for women instead of against nature. Not like that means we earned any of it. After all, I didn't do any of that shit. But it's still interesting to think about.

For the love of god please keep it down with the jbw shit, it's demoralizing and splits us along ethnic lines. How are men ever gonna build an interest group if we are constantly busy infighting?

Last edited:

actually, after watching the video, the white guy is being a cunt about it, I would be mad too

Mayocels = mentalcels.

dang.
guess all whites getting bitches today with this lol

I am white. I turn 43 in a few weeks. I am lifetime dateless. Ethnic women think I am revolting. When is my JBW going to kick in?

I am white. I turn 43 in a few weeks. I am lifetime dateless. Ethnic women think I am revolting. When is my JBW going to kick in?
When you lose weight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back