Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Proof that women are MENTALLY ILL

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Just look at this shit. You could offer me a million dollars to do something like this and I would probably punch you in the face. That is how male minds work. Females on the other hand need to be SHAMED into not doing this kind of shit...that's how slutty and deranged they are. I cannot understand what goes through their heads.

no proof is needed everyone knows all women are mentally fucked

I hope this cunt dies soon.

Last edited:
jfl

how many guys can make a living out of showing their ass off.

Just look at this shit. You could offer me a million dollars to do something like this and I would probably punch you in the face. That is how male minds work. Females on the other hand need to be SHAMED into not doing this kind of shit...that's how slutty and deranged they are. I cannot understand what goes through their heads.

I would definitely do that for a million fucking dollars.

Dad must be proud tbh

When I see foids like this in public my ragefuel goes through the roof. If they're not going to give us a piece of that shit, then they need to cover it. Fuckin whores.

Women uses their sexual market value to make money of horny men is acutally highly logical and was the way to get resources throughout most of history.

Blame this on thirsty horny men. She's actually clever and knows there are a bunch of pathetic cucks worshipping her.

Women uses their sexual market value to make money of horny men is acutally highly logical and was the way to get resources throughout most of history.
That might of worked before tinder and the internet, but today they all have access to the same top men. They can act like whores on the web, so we can call them whores on the web.

That might of worked before tinder and the internet, but today they all have access to the same top men. They can act like whores on the web, so we can call them whores on the web.

Agreed. Still highly logical behviour by her.
Male instagram whores do the same. women have it much easier to slut it out though.

Agreed. Still highly logical behviour by her.
Male instagram whores do the same. women have it much easier to slut it out though.
They need to stop depending on the illusion that a beta provider will come and take care of them when they are old and roasted. Once men use their ballsacks and tell femoids collectively if they choose to slut it up then they won't be taken care of by a man. They need to believe this is going to be true, so we need to shame the whores with the cucks until the cucks get blackpilled to help themselves from being cucked.

When I see foids like this in public my ragefuel goes through the roof. If they're not going to give us a piece of that shit, then they need to cover it. Fuckin whores.

THIS. If they are doing this then they better let us hit it too.

This really needed an NSFW tag. That was close:feelsmega:

how many guys can make a living out of showing their ass off.
Whilst its not as easy, Chad can make money through Instagram, modelling etc. He still has to work out and shit to look good though. Femoids just have to not be fat.

"Being extra whorish because I hit 15 million cuck orbiters who finance my lavish lifestyle by masturbating to my naked pictures. I am basically a virtual prostitute."

SEND HER TO SOMALIA NOW. THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF HER.

I for one would happily live a life of being paid vast amounts to upload pictures of myself online.

You would be doing the same shit if you had as much positive reinforcement that women get.

Females are hyperneurotypical, they might as well be a different specie from us aspies.

You would be doing the same shit if you had as much positive reinforcement that women get.

She's being smart I don't see how this is mentally ill at all. We need the cucks supporting her to pull the plug and put her in a burqa.

She's being smart I don't see how this is mentally ill at all. We need the cucks supporting her to pull the plug and put her in a burqa.
It won't be smart for long, when femoids like her are thoroughly shamed by incels, the only job they'll be able to get is in a brothel.

Blame this on thirsty horny men. She's actually clever and knows there are a bunch of pathetic cucks worshipping her.

This, tbh. Cucks need to stop it.

Females are narcissists, if they were male they'd get hospitalised immediately.

facts. a lot of this is on them

They need to stop depending on the illusion that a beta provider will come and take care of them when they are old and roasted. Once men use their ballsacks and tell femoids collectively if they choose to slut it up then they won't be taken care of by a man. They need to believe this is going to be true, so we need to shame the whores with the cucks until the cucks get blackpilled to help themselves from being cucked.
HAHAHAHHA such cope, you think they will be all like "omg im 40 and no one lieks me :(((( sad" JFL im dying... such cope... first they already have their own money they dont need beta providers LOL, and second, they can be milfs hunting for young chads, or even just snag a chad through marriage. THERE IS NO ESCAPE! YOU ARE DOOMED TO A LIFE OF SUFFERING AND ONLY SUFFERING!

It won't be smart for long, when femoids like her are thoroughly shamed by incels, the only job they'll be able to get is in a brothel.
COPE ALERT, COPE ALERT. Her life is fucking hot chads, drinking with her friends, getting MAD easy money off IG and other online shit, then settling down with her money and fucking young chads as a milf. TAKE THE BLACK PILL!

HAHAHAHHA such cope, you think they will be all like "omg im 40 and no one lieks me :(((( sad" JFL im dying... such cope... first they already have their own money they dont need beta providers LOL, and second, they can be milfs hunting for young chads, or even just snag a chad through marriage. THERE IS NO ESCAPE! YOU ARE DOOMED TO A LIFE OF SUFFERING AND ONLY SUFFERING!
Most whores aren't rich IG thots. The failed ones who don't find a career won't have money and they will need to rely on a betabux or be prostitutes.
COPE ALERT, COPE ALERT. Her life is fucking hot chads, drinking with her friends, getting MAD easy money off IG and other online shit, then settling down with her money and fucking young chads as a milf. TAKE THE BLACK PILL!
I don't care about her, I'm talking about roasties in general. It might work out for her because she has 15 million subs, but it won't turn out so well for the average low-iq roastie.

this!

I bet her army of orbiter cucks is drooling over that.
And while they're doing that, someone more attractive is smacking that as as he plunges his cock in her.

I bet her army of orbiter cucks is drooling over that.
And while they're doing that, someone more attractive is smacking that as as he plunges his cock in her.

Exactly this. It fucking drives me insane to think that.

I couldn't last past the first goofy ass shake. What a gutter-whore.