Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that woman CANNOT LOSE.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7x5zxj/basically_got_asked_out_by_a_girl/

"[font=Helvetica, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]Except i'm also a girl[/font]
[font=Helvetica, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]but I don't really know about sexuality-- I figure I could be just as happy with a woman, I dunno. If someone of the same sex will have me, I'll take it. Call it bisexual if you want. I've never really identified my sexuality because I've believed I'm too unattractive for anyone to, well, be attracted to me. It would require some audacity to declare myself identified to a sexuality as if it even mattered. By default, I already completely reject the notion that I have any feelings of attraction, because as a rule, I don't allow myself to have them. I don't know if that necessarily makes sense, hope you guys understand where it connects.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]What happened was, we were in a class together. She passed me a note saying if she could ask me something. I didn't understand why she didn't talk out loud-- I looked at her and said yea, and she laughed and whispered that she didn't want to say it outloud because it'd be awkward. She wrote another note-- I can't remember exactly what it said to be honest, I was too surprised to really process it. It was basically her saying she liked me in a way more than a friend, and about how she was mentioning this in a note because she didn't want to say it in front of everyone.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]She's my only female friend. I don't understand why she likes me, I don't hang out with her much outside of class, and she has other friends that she talks to way more and regularly hangs out with, so I'm in disbelief. I don't feel like a person like me could be with a person like her. I feel embarrassed for her just imagining me being with her and what other people would think.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]I wrote in response that I didn't know what to say, but if she was serious, let's talk later (tomorrow, as it seems)[/font]
[font=Helvetica, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]I honestly think it's a joke, a prank, etc. I'll probably confirm whether or not that's the case before saying anything further. But you know what, if it isn't, I'll go for it. I'm a pretty avoidant person and I'd normally cut the topic off to prevent the chance of potentially being hurt or rejected, however I perceive that to be. But I want to try this, an opportunity has been laid out right in front of me and I'm going to hate myself if I don't take it"[/font]

[font=Helvetica, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]One of the most potent sui fuel to me personally as I would like to be a girl more. JFL if I was a girl I could even have a nice gf. Fuck this life.[/font]

I just disregard posts like this as soon as they mention they are female. Females cannot be involuntary celibate or alone.