Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Proof that the video of foid prison guard fucking the criminals is real

Foid's fuck dark triad criminals, what's new?

She’s enjoying his personality I bet

This.

Also, they always cite statistics from over a decade or so ago, without any consideration for the fact things have changed rapidly especially due to Socio-Cultural shifts & other factors.

Imagine citing Tik-Tok as a source jfl-if we looked hard enough, we could find stuff to support our arguments(probably more in fact)

Re-read what I said above, they're outdated now.

200% isn't usable in this case.

According to basic logic, if you claim Whites have the highest SMV, by that logic Sands(mainly levantines & turks & Persians) will have the second highest, due to genetic & phenotypic proximity to Whites.

COPE.
cope , even statistics from 2018 prove jbw

I seriously don't know how anybody can believe in JBW at this point. Ethnic thugs who don't have a single cent to there name are constantly getting hook ups. Meanwhile white men need to moneymaxx and then betabuxx the same whores who got pumped and dumped by ethnics during there prime.
this foid appears to be ethnic herself and the dude she cucked back home was a BBC

Common in prisons* not just UK ones, there’s lot of cases in the US as well, and probably in any country that allows Women to be guards or officers.
yeah i can only immagine how much regular sex jeremy meeks would've had in prison

With the way the courts work in this age, she will get a 100,000$ settlement from the state for work place sexual harassment.

its probably societal conditioning that i like to think of foids are more virtuous and modest creatures than men . so videos like this of them being cock hungry whores really disappoints me .-.
fucking hell.

Please don’t tell me HMP stands for “Her Majesty’s Prison”

I'm so dumbfounded how people in the west can't understand why women's freedoms were restricted throughout the vast majority of human history and in most parts of the world. You let them run free and this is what they do

I'm so dumbfounded how people in the west can't understand why women's freedoms were restricted throughout the vast majority of human history and in most parts of the world. You let them run free and this is what they do
:yes::yes:

It’s because the whole narrative in the west is that the past was bad and we progressed.

And the thing is, its extremely common. Which proves what kind of men and what kind of personalities women like. Considering that prison inmates are extremely more likely to have psychopathic personality disorders, sociopathy, BPD, whatever, pretty much explains what kind of personality women find "good."

The article itself is laughable as it frames it as these prisoners "snaring" these poor innocent female wardens into having sex with them. Its almost like they forgot women are actually independent beings and they can choose to have sex with anyone they want, but they just somehow get manipulated into having sex with psychopathic men. And that these women are doing it by no fault of their own.

It’s a complete joke. If women actually liked men with good personalities, you would this moment hear high heels clacking as women would be running to the closest salvation army, knocking on the door and proclaiming loudly: "excuse me, I just want to find a good man with a heart of gold." Yet this doesn't happen. But rather women are sending letters off to psychopathic murderers in prison cells. That's the reality.
:yes::yes:

Please don’t tell me HMP stands for “Her Majesty’s Prison”
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

You hateful incels. Those prisonERs clearly had “good pERsonality” hence she had sex with them

What a great day to kill oneself.

her white looks match is dropping soaps in there

I seriously don't know how anybody can believe in JBW at this point. Ethnic thugs who don't have a single cent to there name are constantly getting hook ups.

The statistics don’t lie. I’m in Japan rn and JBW IS 200% LAW. Sandnigger have NEGATIVE SMV, but the ugliest European in the world mogs me. This is the brutal blackpill.
Just waiting for @comradespiderman29 to derail this fucking thread because of what you wrote

The statistics don’t lie. I’m in Japan rn and JBW IS 200% LAW. Sandnigger have NEGATIVE SMV, but the ugliest European in the world mogs me. This is the brutal blackpill.
Dude, how's Japan?!

Also you know their kid is gonna get bullied in school.

The statistics is lie. I'm in Russia rn and JBW is 200% FAKE. Sandnigger have POSITIVE SMV, but the ugliest curry in the world mogs me. This is the brutal racepill

The statistics is lie. I'm in Russia rn and JBW is 200% FAKE. Sandnigger have POSITIVE SMV, but the ugliest curry in the world mogs me. This is the brutal racepill
This is DELUSION.

How is it possible ? The guys look average, they don't even look attractive I don't understand

How is it possible ? The guys look average, they don't even look attractive I don't understand
Dark triad pill
Edit: Also the boyfriend is a cuck in a open relationship.

Dark triad pill
Edit: Also the boyfriend is a cuck in a open relationship.
Not sure about that cuz I think you need to be atleast attaractive for that like Richard Ramirez but this two dudes looked average ethnic man.

Yeah saw about the bf he is a black dude in relationship with this girl

Female prison guards is the perfect combo of especially retarded women (even more low iq than the average whore) mixing in with dark traid Tyrones and Chaddams that no how to manipulate whores. literally giving prisoners a get out of jail free whore. Meanwhile incels asking for state sponsored gfs are the bad guy, not the foids sexual serving and freeing murders

Female prison guards is the perfect combo of especially retarded women (even more low iq than the average whore) mixing in with dark traid Tyrones and Chaddams that no how to manipulate whores. literally giving prisoners a get out of jail free whore. Meanwhile incels asking for state sponsored gfs are the bad guy, not the foids sexual serving and freeing murders
Facts, apparently Women putting themselves in danger fucking murderers and rapists is better.

Facts, apparently Women putting themselves in danger fucking murderers and rapists is better.
a woman willfully choosing to have sex and reproduce with psychopaths or child molesters is perfectly alright since its her choice, but incels who have never commuted a crime asking for state sponsored gfs or even AI gfs is abusive. Goes to show what they mean by her body her choice. If we lived in a just world those whores would be in jail and forced to service us incels for an early release (with good behavior and performance of course :feelsEhh: )

“ Just go outside, bro. Touch grass. :soy:

They say this while inmates in high security prisons are having sex with prison guards. There might be lusty female wardens overseeing His Majesty's Prison Service, but there are none in genetic prisons. :lul:

a woman willfully choosing to have sex and reproduce with psychopaths or child molesters is perfectly alright since its her choice, but incels who have never commuted a crime asking for state sponsored gfs or even AI gfs is abusive. Goes to show what they mean by her body her choice. If we lived in a just world those whores would be in jail and forced to service us incels for an early release (with good behavior and performance of course :feelsEhh: )
Just asking for a Girlfriend in general is seen as a problem, doesn’t even need to be state mandated or AI, wanting a Girlfriend as a ugly male is seen as bad, while we got Women fucking Thugs, Rapists, Serial Killers, Homeless, Mentally deranged psychos and all, It’s ridiculous and it’s why I don’t care much about Women getting abused by their Bfs or Husbands because 99% of the time they want that treatment.

They say this while inmates in high security prisons are having sex with prison guards. There might be lusty female wardens overseeing His Majesty's Prison Service, but there are none in genetic prisons. :lul:
I would say about 80%-90% of those prisoners already have kids.

Omega kek and brootal, you really shouldn't take advice from foids about how to get foids, cause if they wanna fuck you not even the federal prison system can stop them :feelskek:

No video was nessecary. Anyone that's left the house knows that.

Damn that brings a tear to my eye

Blackpill Deniers in shambles right now.

Finally the video.

No surprise, meanwhile being free on the outside for decades and zero free pussy.