Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Proof that the video of foid prison guard fucking the criminals is real

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
-

@DonezoTheClown

@kay' @motherfucker8 @Top Red Garnacho @DarkStarDown @Copexodius Maximus @supersoldier @VideoGameCoper @PixyBLACKED @Adolf Hitler @NeverEvenBegan

I seriously don't know how anybody can believe in JBW at this point. Ethnic thugs who don't have a single cent to there name are constantly getting hook ups. Meanwhile white men need to moneymaxx and then betabuxx the same whores who got pumped and dumped by ethnics during there prime.

@IncelCream
I seriously don't know how anybody can believe in JBW at this point. Ethnic thugs who don't have a single cent to there name are constantly getting hook ups. Meanwhile white men need to moneymaxx and then betabuxx the same whores who got pumped and dumped by ethnics during there prime.

The statistics don’t lie. I’m in Japan rn and JBW IS 200% LAW. Sandnigger have NEGATIVE SMV, but the ugliest European in the world mogs me. This is the brutal blackpill.

The statistics don’t lie. I’m in Japan rn and JBW IS 200% LAW. Sandnigger have NEGATIVE SMV, but the ugliest European in the world mogs me. This is the brutal blackpill.
You don't have the low inhib badboy nafri look/demeanour

I don't give a fuck about sub 4, panfaced gooks wanting a white betabuxx

@kay' @motherfucker8 @Top Red Garnacho @DarkStarDown @Copexodius Maximus @supersoldier @VideoGameCoper @PixyBLACKED @Adolf Hitler @NeverEvenBegan
Should have died in my sleep

Not surprising at all
oscar isaac smoking GIF

the woman should be fired and burned
there should absolutely be zero tolerence for this

My own mother had prisoner betabux, my step dad.

Coomfuel for cumskin UK roasties
Screenshot 20240628 143042 X

Sure is. Of course we know this already, but it even further proves that being a good person and being moneymaxxed doesn’t mean shit since a fucking prisoner without a cent to his name gets laid no problem

i believe it but saw on the pinned thread she does onlyfans too
maybe its a stunt to launch herself
i assumed its onlyfans from her hair tbh

@Fat Link pin my thread. The pinned threads links don't work no more its off twitter

Fuck this clown world hope she is skewered like a fucking pig
Homelander GIF by wabi

Thats fucking brutal.

"Let us tell you how foids being whores is bad because it hurts the safety of other foids". Yeah no that's the real problem here, not that Timmy sees the guy who stabbed him fucking some whore in prison or that foids in general have absolutely no morals and should be treated like degenerate children.

Why is the other guy just watching and recording like a cuck??

He clearly just has a good personality

yeah crazy shits
proof that criminals have it better than inkwells
brutal

She should do the same for me when I'm in prison for rape

This.

Also, they always cite statistics from over a decade or so ago, without any consideration for the fact things have changed rapidly especially due to Socio-Cultural shifts & other factors.
He is going to have a mental breakdown after reading that and then post some cherrypicked WMBF Tik Toks a few minutes afterwards
Imagine citing Tik-Tok as a source jfl-if we looked hard enough, we could find stuff to support our arguments(probably more in fact)
The statistics don’t lie.
Re-read what I said above, they're outdated now.
I’m in Japan rn and JBW IS 200% LAW.
200% isn't usable in this case.
Sandnigger have NEGATIVE SMV,
According to basic logic, if you claim Whites have the highest SMV, by that logic Sands(mainly levantines & turks & Persians) will have the second highest, due to genetic & phenotypic proximity to Whites.
but the ugliest European in the world mogs me.
COPE.

Yes, ethnics, even nerdy ones are getting pussy, while you see packs of white swarties (spain) walking. The social engineering about "le evil white men" and thug music where shitskins are portrayed is thenmainnfault. And also "brown men have big cocks" or "white men are bad un the bed" etc.

So turns out she's some onlyfans whore, also was on a tv-show about swingers, she's latina her husband is a nigger. She's repulsive but you gotta ask: who tf hires a whore like this for a job like this?

I'm a tranny
I'm sorry that happened to you-you should consider eating less-soy, but that won't be possible in Japan.
Yes, ethnics, even nerdy ones are getting pussy, while you see packs of white swarties (spain) walking. The social engineering about "le evil white men" and thug music where shitskins are portrayed is thenmainnfault. And also "brown men have big cocks" or "white men are bad un the bed" etc.
This also.

South Europe has one of the lowest birthrates.

And the thing is, its extremely common. Which proves what kind of men and what kind of personalities women like. Considering that prison inmates are extremely more likely to have psychopathic personality disorders, sociopathy, BPD, whatever, pretty much explains what kind of personality women find "good."

The article itself is laughable as it frames it as these prisoners "snaring" these poor innocent female wardens into having sex with them. Its almost like they forgot women are actually independent beings and they can choose to have sex with anyone they want, but they just somehow get manipulated into having sex with psychopathic men. And that these women are doing it by no fault of their own.

Its a complete joke. If women actually liked men with good personalities, you would this moment hear high heels clacking as women would be running to the closest salvation army, knocking on the door and proclaiming loudly: "excuse me, I just want to find a good man with a heart of gold." Yet this doesn't happen. But rather women are sending letters off to psychopathic murderers in prison cells. That's the reality.

View attachment 1189104
"Let us tell you how foids being whores is bad because it hurts the safety of other foids". Yeah no that's the real problem here, not that Timmy sees the guy who stabbed him fucking some whore in prison or that foids in general have absolutely no morals and should be treated like degenerate children.
Ain't no fucking way they wrote that
The gaslight it's unreal
Everyone who supports that should put a knife in his throat and shallow it (in videogames, I hate violence)

And the thing is, its extremely common. Which proves what kind of men and what kind of personalities women like. Considering that prison inmates are extremely more likely to have psychopathic personality disorders, sociopathy, BPD, whatever, pretty much explains what kind of personality women find "good."

The article itself is laughable as it frames it as these prisoners "snaring" these poor innocent female wardens into having sex with them. Its almost like they forgot women are actually independent beings and they can choose to have sex with anyone they want, but they just somehow get manipulated into having sex with psychopathic men. And that these women are doing it by no fault of their own.

Its a complete joke. If women actually liked men with good personalities, you would this moment hear high heels clacking as women would be running to the closest salvation army, knocking on the door and proclaiming loudly: "excuse me, I just want to find a good man with a heart of gold." Yet this doesn't happen. But rather women are sending letters off to psychopathic murderers in prison cells. That's the reality.
It's crazy how we give more dignity to foids than normies do
Like we literally see them as individual? That can choose to do things?

This is common in uk prisons

She’s married and has a kid

This is common in uk prisons
Common in prisons* not just UK ones, there’s lot of cases in the US as well, and probably in any country that allows Women to be guards or officers.

Edit: Also they allowed her to become a prison guard despite her already having a only fans? What did y’all expect to happen? Ones without only fans be fucking the prisoners, but a Woman with a only fans is even more likely to either fuck the prisoners or the other guards she works with.

Last edited:
I'm so dumbfounded how people in the west can't understand why women's freedoms were restricted throughout the vast majority of human history and in most parts of the world. You let them run free and this is what they do