Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

proof that roasties lust for Chad has no bound

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
The is probably the final part of the experiment 

In part 2, I catfished her and made drive 35 mins to see my catfish
Chad account. After that I made her cry
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1400

So after that, I went out full black pill on her and started showing her black
Pills about how she only wants genetically superior males.

Some how I managed to convince her that it was all a miss understanding, and
She should give me another chance. And she freakin does give me a chance as
long as I can prove her it’s real Chad. I mean wtf. She is literally willing to ignore
How I wasted her time driving to me, makeing her cry, she was bawling, and scared
Shitless.

But she is willing to forget all that as long as it was CHAD. Wtf!

Dumb roastie: https://imgur.com/a/ge1xM

It’s litraly like playing pikaboo with a child. 
PikaBoo I am Chad, nope I am incel, Pikaboo I am Chad, nope I am incel,

TRP is right that woman are nothing more then children and that you have to treat them that way.
They're children that lust for Chads dick and will do whatever it takes to get it.

can I escape from this universe already?

power of chad

This is one of the blackest pills.

Holy fucking shit. Women never cease to amaze me.

You don't have to create new threads. This isn't reddit, old posts don't get buried forever.

this is fucking ridiculous. she wants that chad dangalang that bad its fucking over

women are THAT desperate for chad

can you stop writing these pathetic apology messages? slut barely wasted a few hours of her DOPAMINE OVERLOADED life, while you rot with 0 STIMULATION your entire life. very bluepilled.

The average looking woman will string along the average looking man for weeks, or possibly even months.

Chad gets a chicks number in less than 5 minutes, and has her travel 30+ miles just so she can get the chance to be impregnated by Chadling DNA.

Jesus Christ OP you're one fucking beta cuck. Tell the whore to shut the fuck up and stop getting ass ravaged by Chad

incelkingkong said:
can you stop writing these pathetic apology messages? slut barely wasted a few hours of her DOPAMINE OVERLOADED life, while you rot with 0 STIMULATION your entire life. very bluepilled.

Just proves that they will do anything for Chad cock.
If a sub8 would've written those messages, she'd have not even caerd t orespond.
Chad can do whatever he wants and still slay.

incelkingkong said:

well i made her cry like a bitch, she was bawling and had anxiety so idk

fagotonabike said:
Jesus Christ OP you're one fucking beta cuck. Tell the whore to shut the fuck up and stop getting ass ravaged by Chad

i gotta keep the game going lol, if i am mean she will catch on

>"You didn't do this for a school project. You did this because you're a lonely, pathetic, inferior male with a confidence issue. It pumped you up to have me spending hours of my day MY DAY talking to you. So don't bullshit me with your PRIMITIVE PART fuckery. You're a slimy, disgusting, manipulative punk."

Holy shit she actually blew you the fuck out. She's 100% right. We already know that the blackpill is real. You didn't do this to "prove" anything, you did it because you get an emotional high from talking to a girl, even if she thinks you're someone else. Honestly get rekt OP.

Framecel222 said:
>"You didn't do this for a school project. You did this because you're a lonely, pathetic, inferior male with a confidence issue. It pumped you up to have me spending hours of my day MY DAY talking to you. So don't bullshit me with your PRIMITIVE PART fuckery. You're a slimy, disgusting, manipulative punk."

Holy shit she actually blew you the fuck out. She's 100% right. We already know that the blackpill is real. You didn't do this to "prove" anything, you did it because you get an emotional high from talking to a girl, even if she thinks you're someone else. Honestly get rekt OP.

no.

This is something else

saved.

Framecel222 said:

Shut up zyros we all know you are a IncelQeer in disguise spying on us, everyone here already hates you.

So what if i catfish sluts? Atleast it's better then LDARing. I want to cause them pain and suffering, if not physical then emotional it is.

My messages might make me sound like a cuck, but I behave like a cuck so I can rope her back in and make her cry more like a little slut she is.

Nobody here hates women more than me, all you guys just verbally abuse women, which they can ignore easily because they do not care what a pathetic virgin thinks.

We need to fuckin destroy them from inside out, destroy their self worth, leave them mentally scarred forever. Gosh I hate women.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Shut up zyros we all know you  are a IncelQeer in disguise spying on us, everyone here already hates you.

So what if i catfish sluts? Atleast it's better then LDARing. I want to cause them pain and suffering, if not physical then emotional it is.

My messages might make me sound like a cuck, but I behave like a cuck so I can rope her back in and make her cry more like a little slut she is.

Nobody here hates women more than me, all you guys just verbally abuse women, which they can ignore easily because they do not care what a pathetic virgin thinks.

We need to fuckin destroy them from inside out, destroy their self worth, leave them mentally scarred forever. Gosh I hate women.

Okay big guy, just be careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

Dayum, probably no chads in her area :x

I am genuinely surprised. The stuff females do for Chad, it just boggles my mind

IlieknothingREAL said:
I am genuinely surprised. The stuff females do for Chad, it just boggles my mind

They are all lusting for chads DNA

Cannon Fodder said:
Get her nudes

He could’ve got them earlier. Now she would be cautious.

Roastie will do everything for Chad.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
The is probably the final part of the experiment 

In part 2, I catfished her and made drive 35 mins to see my catfish
Chad account. After that I made her cry
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=1400

So after that, I went out full black pill on her and started showing her black
Pills about how she only wants genetically superior males.

Some how I managed to convince her that it was all a miss understanding, and
She should give me another chance. And she freakin does give me a chance as
long as I can prove her it’s real Chad. I mean wtf. She is literally willing to ignore
How I wasted her time driving to me, makeing her cry, she was bawling, and scared
Shitless.

But she is willing to forget all that as long as it was CHAD. Wtf!

Dumb roastie: https://imgur.com/a/ge1xM

It’s litraly like playing pikaboo with a child. 
PikaBoo I am Chad, nope I am incel, Pikaboo I am Chad, nope I am incel,

Please let it end in a special way. This bitch has to learn the consequences of trusting people just because of their looks.

God damn lmao good shit OP, keep us updated

Wearacombl said:
Just proves that they will do anything for Chad cock.
If a sub8 would've written those messages, she'd have not even caerd t orespond.
Chad can do whatever he wants and still slay.

Dude she wastes her 5 hours everyday talking to while I LDAR.

Its better to LDAR aand waste her time and make her cry rather than LDAR and do nothing

Alex_Bones said:
This is one of the blackest pills.

Literally the blackest of pills. 

I cannot even proccess what I am reading. 

I wonder how any normie could even cope with this. 

It is 100% over.

Cannon Fodder said:
Get her nudes

I tried, she wont send it. She works for government and said it's about integrity and bullshit.
But She will let me fuck her irl, if i was chad

You met her in a tunnel? She probably didn't even recognize you as a human let alone remember you later because she had her chad-vision on.

modus_coperandi said:
You met her in a tunnel? She probably didn't even recognize you as a human let alone remember you later because she had her chad-vision on.

Lmao I just passed by her in tunnel just to see if she was actually there XD, she was waiting like a lost puppy