Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that rich chads can do whatever they want

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Just saw the jeffrey epstein arrest,dude was a totally psycho that banged/killed/sacrificed girls in his lunatic island.Governors of this world,famous people all of them were going to that island doing all those sick stuff.I bet that except this epstein guy no other will be harmed(clintons,trumps and many others involved).But yeah its the incels who are a problem in this world,not those crazy idiots

P.S @Napoleon de Geso @wizardcel talk about wanting a waifu of culture are considered crazy by IT cucks,but if their beloved presidents and famous people do that its ok boyo :woke:

rich chads play life in creative mode and we live in ultra-hardcore mode

The ruling class can do whatever they want. They're above the law. IT won't even touch this. Meanwhile, normies want guys like me to be killed and tortured simply for wanting to be in a relationship with a 15-year-old girl which is legal in my country. We're not even allowed to fantasize about imaginary lolis. We're breaking the rights of imaginary females if we do that, and that makes us extremely evil and perverted.

Epstein was a mossad agent involved in bribing rich politicians or just a perverted jew like the ones in hollywood.