Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PROOF that Naama Katz doesn’t wash her pussy (WITH RECEIPTS)

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy
★★★★★
B25B7808 5D0B 4EBC B87E 4984D876FFAB

In this image you can see that the area near her pussy is visibly discolored and stained compared to the rest of the fabric which is pristine white

And the fact that this image was taken for a professional photoshoot and she wore dirty panties anyway means she most likely has ZERO pairs of clean underwear:horror:

From that you can infer that she probably doesn’t wash other places much either so her armpits, feet, thighs and khazar milkers also probably REEK of body odor and sweat and Naama juice:horror:

@PPEcel How does it feel knowing you spent 2 hours talking on a podcast with a jewess who doesn’t own ANY clean underwear and never bathes and that she was wearing stained panties and smelled like a barn irl the whole time:feelsohh:

Why is this Jew famous?

Why is this Jew famous?
Her collaborating with the previous mod team and allegedly having an account on here was literally the biggest controversy on this forum a couple years ago

Gross if true but I don't see it.

Gross if true but I don't see it.
Just compare the upper part of the fabric to the bottom and see how it gets darker and more discolored the lower (closer to the pussy) you go

Her collaborating with the previous mod team and allegedly having an account on here was literally the biggest controversy on this forum a couple years ago
Mods will do anything for a whiff of pussy smh

thats just pantie shadows bro

This is bordering on worship... :feelssus:

Though JFL at anyone who thinks the foid soysearcher will ever actually ever comprehend or empathize with us; her podcast makes her money, and that's all she needs. :feelsUgh:

If niggas here can do 120 minute interviews with her
Well, I'm not necessarily cheering for that either; low inhib trait to do a interview with a foid for that long, to be honest. :reeeeee:

Brutal if true, unless talking long sessions with inkwells made her wet.:feelshehe: Giant Pusslossus :horror:

She's Jewish? I would have never guessed as an Asian person. You white people have good jewdars. Makes sense because you guys can distinguish different Caucasian groups because you spend most of your time around other Caucasians.

As an Asian, I would say I'm pretty good at distinguishing different Asian ethnicities.

she should just spread her legs for incels. incel problem solved! :D

She's Jewish? I would have never guessed as an Asian person. You white people have good jewdars. Makes sense because you guys can distinguish different Caucasian groups because you spend most of your time around other Caucasians.

As an Asian, I would say I'm pretty good at distinguishing different Asian ethnicities.
I too am amazed at that Asian ability bro! I suppose even Africans can tell a Bantu from a Dindu, or Zulu...

There are also Chinese Jews too! (Look it up!) And black Jews... But they are hated by the "white" Jews.

But jews have specifically hijacked mayo/round eyed, DNA to blend in with us. Pass as us, until they don't want to anymore.

Such as "university professors" and "politicians" that talk shit about whites, then when they get called white, they deny and claim Jewishness...

In the future I expect the Asian Jews to take a bigger role in world conquest.

From that you can infer that she probably doesn’t wash other places much either so her armpits, feet, thighs and khazar milkers also probably REEK of body odor and sweat and Naama juice:horror:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: