Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that incel tears are full of shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
A little while a go i did a post on here which was posted on incel tears. In the post i made a comment that the people on that subreddit want us to kill ourselves and that they are too stupid to realize that it would be a bad thing for them if we started killing ourselves on mass because there are a number of incels that will want to take as many women with them as possible. Imagine a bunch of incels all mass killing women around the same time. How many women will die? Anyway in the comments of the post they decided to play dumb and were all saying no one from that subreddit were wishing us to kill ourselves or to die. Well i found a bit of proof of some of them wishing us to kill ourselves or to just die

E1787D52 EF3E 43B8 936E 05BBBBBFD5E9

Comments like that are all over their comment section and tend to get lost and buried in their comment section. I couldn’t care less about them wishing us to kill ourselves or to die by any other means, they should just stop playing dumb about it

Every now and then there's a discussion like this on IncelTears. IncelTears is like "We don't wish death on incels!" Then someone brings the receipts and they either say "Well look how many downvotes the comment has! This is clearly not the prevailing opinion here on IncelTears!" Or in the case that it's not downvoted, they'll generally be upset about the comment and be sorry that it was made.

also JFL at them getting this level of upset over a community that literally has about 200 active users

That's what makes it funnier

but they're posting a lot of MGTOW posts now.. running out of content?

They wanted me to kill myself because I am attracted to 15-year-old girls lol. Their subreddit should've been banned months ago.

Now that they're accepting the truth about themselves they can stop making threads complaining about suicide talk on here then.

also JFL at them getting this level of upset over a community that literally has about 200 active users

There's only 200? I thought there were hundreds and hundreds approaching a thousand.

This is unsettling.

Reading comments like these really piss me off

Of course they want us to kill ourselves. That's what they've always been and will try to do.

PS: we need a cuck holocaust

...wanting people who treat women that way to kill themselves

This is how cucked they are.
They must preserve and protect women at all costs in hopes of getting laid.

Imagine feminists openly tweeting that all me deserve to die and be raped in prison (oh wait they do jfl), these cucks would support them.

Nuke this earth.

That's what makes it funnier

but they're posting a lot of MGTOW posts now.. running out of content?

Honestly, it's pretty funny to see them making fun of MGTOW posts. MGTOW aren't incel and a lot of it is cringey boomer humor.
Every now and then there's a discussion like this on IncelTears. IncelTears is like "We don't wish death on incels!" Then someone brings the receipts and they either say "Well look how many downvotes the comment has! This is clearly not the prevailing opinion here on IncelTears!" Or in the case that it's not downvoted, they'll generally be upset about the comment and be sorry that it was made.

It's like watching bleeding-heart moderate liberals duke it against scorched-earth policy radical feminazis.

The most interesting ones are "well, incels can be changed with therapy" versus "they all need to jump off a bridge".

Last edited: