Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that foids are attracted to dark-triad traits, regardless of looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@d00mreb/video/6844650627897838854?refer=embed

He had a girlfriend even before his notoriety but ER didn't. Mogs me to supermax and back tbh.

I dont give tiktoks the time of day.

It's insane how adult men feeling attraction towards some 14 yo thick girl is considered repulsived to society but women feeling attraction for some violent criminal BECAUSE he's a violent criminal is like "meh" for most people.

I bet even ER had girls fangirling over him after the event JFL if you aren't crimemaxxing already :feelsLSD:

I mog most of those guys. I'd probably ascend if I ERmaxxed

That's why I've stated that female sexuality is repulsive, they want the men who are the best killers.

Everything about this world is a twisted reflection of what we want to believe in, of the satisfaction we expect to find, and the process of slowly realizing it is maddening. Looking back on how I was when I was a child, I miss the times before I noticed the hellscape all around me.

yeah those guys are all normies or hightier normies ngl
mogs us hard
plus they have street cred now, and are seen as tough criminals or dark triads

The song gave me virtual aids

He had a girlfriend even before his notoriety but ER didn't. Mogs me to supermax and back tbh.
It's insane how adult men feeling attraction towards some 14 yo thick girl is considered repulsived to society but women feeling attraction for some violent criminal BECAUSE he's a violent criminal is like "meh" for most people.

Just commit mass shootings and get sentenced to life in prisontheory

clown
world

Mogs me but he's 5/10 at max tbh

Cope, most of them are virtue signallers ""teehee look at me I'm so edgy"" types. They would never fuck a Sub4 dark traid manlet.