Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that ER was a truecel

anatomyisdestiny

anatomyisdestiny

Greycel
★★
Looking on here I see tons of people calling er average to above average looking. No, pure bs.
1. He was ugly af
Legit babyface, fish lipped , recessed.
MV5BN2E3ZTZjYmQtMDA1MS00MjY3LWIwYTEtYzI3NzM4Y2U1NTljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

2. He was short, he claimed to be 5'9 while in reality he was 5'7, even shorter than his dad!
Q7CIO4JCSZGDBDE7BVRNMCTE2M.jpg

3. He was ethnic, non white
Which mean he reached the imfamous bingo of short,ugly, and ethnic.
Never had a any girl show interest in him during youth. On top of that he was autistic, and had the frame of a 12 yo girl.
image.jpg

He was a 22 year old khhv during his spree!!!!
Short ugly ethnic and non nt, he hit incel tetrad making him the lowest of the lowest.Even the 40 year old virgin mogs him! Even if he didn't go on a killing spree he would've died a khhv.
He was the ultimate truecel, at least cho had height, jake and adam at least had race. Meanwhile Er had no redeemable features.

He had normie looks. He was a Location + Mental + Standardcel

Those DSL's of his are his worst feature. He should have gaymaxxed tbh.

his face mogs most people here id bet

He had normie looks. He was a Location + Mental + Standardcel
He was short autistic, and ethnic. He had the infamous bingo of death.

I get mogged by ricecels daily…

people will never know how hard it is to be an asian guy in america. even a lot of people on here. claiming that he was above average and such.

1. asian male = strike 1
2. short = strike 2
3. ugly = strike 3

He was a very feminine/ugly looking half asian male and he was a framelet. Lots of white girls are not only taller but have better bone structure than him. He had fish lips and a weird nose with no facial hair. Feminine, baby looking child like face.

Definitely truecel territory.

I think he could've maybe landed a short, nerdy, fat asian landwhale though. Maybe.

people will never know how hard it is to be an asian guy in america. even a lot of people on here. claiming that he was above average and such.

1. asian male = strike 1
2. short = strike 2
3. ugly = strike 3

He was a very feminine/ugly looking half asian male and he was a framelet. Lots of white girls are not only taller but have better bone structure than him. He had fish lips and a weird nose with no facial hair. Feminine, baby looking child like face.

Definitely truecel territory.

I think he could've maybe landed a short, nerdy, fat asian landwhale though. Maybe.
his face was good but it was also bad in terms of dimorphism (good features but looked too feminine)

i think his dad heavily fucked up bringing him to an all white rich part of america instead of staying in UK. if elliot stayed in a normal part of england he wouldnt have been incel.

Didn't some foid send him nudes at one point?

This site was better back when everyone worshipped ER

If he’s truecel I don’t even know what I am

he was an incel who got rejected by women even tho he doesn't look very ugly.
i don't care a lot tbh about what happened to him but this is one of the results of racemixxing