Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proof that cucktears are incels in denial

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
They featured one of my deleted posts where I said that I have been rejected seven times and cucks make comments about it:

t

"I was rejected seven times just this week" oh then you have a bad personality?! just keep asking bro! cucks don't practice their own advices. just jfl these guys belongs to this forum.

Rejected in the 3 digits? He needs more showers and personality workout. That should do it.

Being rejected seven times in a row is nothing unusual for normies. When I was trying PUA there was this guy working the same clubs and he got rejected by 90% of foids but still had sex with a new one every couple of weeks, so 20+ in a year.

Being rejected seven times in a row is nothing unusual for normies
so true lmao, they get rejected 98% of the time and don't bother questioning why it's like that

They featured one of my deleted posts where I said that I have been rejected seven times and cucks make comments about it:

View attachment 130807

View attachment 130808t

"I was rejected seven times just this week" oh then you have a bad personality?! just keep asking bro! cucks don't practice their own advices. just jfl these guys belongs to this forum.
They want to fit in better

Hating incels is more normie

What a bunch of cucks, they get rejected like the scum they are but they still defend and worship foids. Where is their dignity

so they do acknowledge hypergamy right?

Cucktears are the Masters of cope

Respecting women will get you laid :soy: :soy: