Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Proof that 5'11'' = manlet

I would literally kill to be 5'11

undisputedcry.gif
Me
The most damning fact is that all the women who deny heightism all have 6'3 bfs.

6'2 is the new 6' ain't a meme

Average height is only short on the internet. I'm 5'10 and I don't appreciate being lumped in with statistically short males as if I share the same disadvantages that they do. Being 5'10-6" isn't anywhere near the same as being a turbo manlet.

5'11 = MANLET

We manlets need to rope NOW

Just get a brain tumor so your body produces growth hormone uncontrollably until you are 7'10 and then have a surgery to remove it bro

Fuck this shit
She is probably 5'4

Just get a brain tumor so your body produces growth hormone uncontrollably until you are 7'10 and then have a surgery to remove it bro
Your growth plates are closed.

I hate women, good morning.
3c5c5cbbe01c92c9386c7fd909708238

5'11 is an above average male height in the vast majority of countries. It's not enough to make one incel by itself at all. It has to go hand in hand with poor looks.
5'11 is almost exactly 180.5 cm so it is rare even in Europe. Countries marked with dark blue are the only ones that reach that height.
Even if the whole Europe has an average of 180.5 that would be only 10% of the world's population.

ENNt8AuWsAIdQ7L

5'11 is almost exactly 180.5 cm so it is rare even in Europe. Countries marked with dark blue are the only ones that reach that height.
Even if the whole Europe has an average of 180.5 that would be only 10% of the world's population.

View attachment 440201
thats the procentage thats going to be incel in future,90%
hypergamy is getting worse.

IDK. I think under 5'11" is a manlet. And 6'4" is definitely tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back