Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof of my thesis that insecurity is good.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Ew

You can choose to be a fairy braider and be positive with low value, or you can be angry with yourself for not meeting your desires, and self improve.
Bluepilling is used to paralyze us as a species.
IF THIS GUY CHOSE TO BE INSECURE, SELF CRITICAL, ACCOUNTABLE THEN HE WOULD GET THIN.
Superior tangible material is worth more than a positive mood.
Positive moods don't get you to the moon, or get you to a good record on the 1000 yard dash. Power does.
And forgetting your limitations, not doubting yourself, always being happy clappy will be the death of us.
Being a happy clappy inspiration-avid faggot is a huge benefactor of the bluepill in the first place.

Positivity quotes are ironic. IF the world were truly positive we wouldn't need to push with them.
Inspiration implies that the canvas of life has depression. Why else would we need them.

Sure, but power is only useful insofar as it can satisfy the needs presented within your phenomenal self. If your desires are satisfied, or are circumvented before manifesting themselves, striving becomes pointless. If your drive to self improve also increases your expectations, then you haven't really gotten anywhere, you're moving along with your destination. True fulfillment doesn't come from chasing your desires, but from eliminating them entirely. Or to put it another way, never creating them in the first place. You won't get there though running towards your goals, but by finding a way to actually abandon them.

Being honest about reality isn't a guarantee of causing you pain, rather, I think it's the first step on the path to actually avoiding suffering. Ignorance might be bliss, but it's a very insipid and cauterizing sort of happiness. What I mean is, it only feels good so long as you aren't willing to accept the truth for what it happens to be.

Now if only I could get there.

Sure, but power is only useful insofar as it can satisfy the needs presented within your phenomenal self. If your desires are satisfied, or are circumvented before manifesting themselves, striving becomes pointless. If your drive to self improve also increases your expectations, then you haven't really gotten anywhere, you're moving along with your destination. True fulfillment doesn't come from chasing your desires, but from eliminating them entirely. Or to put it another way, never creating them in the first place. You won't get there though running towards your goals, but by finding a way to actually abandon them.

Being honest about reality isn't a guarantee of causing you pain, rather, I think it's the first step on the path to actually avoiding suffering. Ignorance might be bliss, but it's a very insipid and cauterizing sort of happiness. What I mean is, it only feels good so long as you aren't willing to accept the truth for what it happens to be.

Now if only I could get there.
More buddhist borrowed bs.
We all have primal satisfaction in being good looking, attractive, powerful.
I mean, is there a sappy sobby site for people who are too good looking? not really.
So long as you make
You're making a philosophical overly intangible/ non-material narrative over something that's very concrete and real.
Emotions go above ideology/ philosophy/ biology if you haven't already guessed.
And our emotions are hardwired initially to care about superficial traits such as LMS, AND OUR LIFE POSITION before anything that's self help/ happy clappy/ inspiration driven.
That's the reason why all that positive shit is so vital. Because it's in reactance to things that primally trouble us throughout our lives.

No, most pains cause reality. Because reality is mostly negative. Only our interfacing strategy gives us pleasure, and that can make reality help or hurt us when we have that interfacing strategy to get the result in reality we want.
But much of the time we don't get that, and we have trouble keeping our lives afloat.

You will hit underlying markers of happiness the more you advance in looks. At least if you are constructive. Some degree of satisfaction to keep your mind clear is good. But that satisfaction must be conditional. You must be able to clear the massive amoutnso f stress and anxiety, and keep your pain/ dissatisfaction at a flow.

More buddhist borrowed bs.
We all have primal satisfaction in being good looking, attractive, powerful.
I mean, is there a sappy sobby site for people who are too good looking? not really.
Exactly. We're already at a disadvantage, what if the effort it takes to reach your goal will produce more suffering than doing nothing at all? If so, then what's the point? That's not a net gain. The approach of simply chasing desire, specifically sexual desire really isn't a wise move if you've got a genetic disadvantage from the outset.

You're making a philosophical overly intangible/ non-material narrative over something that's very concrete and real.
Emotions go above ideology/ philosophy/ biology if you haven't already guessed.
And our emotions are hardwired initially to care about superficial traits such as LMS, AND OUR LIFE POSITION before anything that's self help/ happy clappy/ inspiration driven.
That's the reason why all that positive shit is so vital. Because it's in reactance to things that primally trouble us throughout our lives.
I'm being very tangible, if you lose more than you gain through your constant striving, while simultaneously moving the goalpost, how does that help you? Attractive, NT people have an easier path to fulfilling the desires/needs presented to them. If I accept something as unreachable, it removes itself as a possibility for you, therefore you won't expect it, and you'll be less disappointed by it's absence.

Obviously you won't get rid of this entirely, sexual/emotional validation is up there with hunger, I'm not trying to bullshit you.

No, most pains cause reality. Because reality is mostly negative. Only our interfacing strategy gives us pleasure, and that can make reality help or hurt us when we have that interfacing strategy to get the result in reality we want.
But much of the time we don't get that, and we have trouble keeping our lives afloat.

You will hit underlying markers of happiness the more you advance in looks. At least if you are constructive. Some degree of satisfaction to keep your mind clear is good. But that satisfaction must be conditional. You must be able to clear the massive amoutnso f stress and anxiety, and keep your pain/ dissatisfaction at a flow.
Honestly I stopped caring about sex, the only thing that still constantly bothers me is the desire for affection, for a relationship. But knowing the truth about women, what I want doesn't even really exist. For me, it just seems easier to attempt to satisfy my emotional needs in other ways as to opposed to chasing a carrot on a stick, an reintroducing myself to something I already accepted wasn't a reality for me.

You do you though, I've never been anyone else. If you can't relate to what I'm saying, then this is/could be the wrong strategy for you.

High IQ post OP,as always.

Exactly. We're already at a disadvantage, what if the effort it takes to reach your goal will produce more suffering than doing nothing at all? If so, then what's the point? That's not a net gain. The approach of simply chasing desire, specifically sexual desire really isn't a wise move if you've got a genetic disadvantage from the outset.

I'm being very tangible, if you lose more than you gain through your constant striving, while simultaneously moving the goalpost, how does that help you? Attractive, NT people have an easier path to fulfilling the desires/needs presented to them. If I accept something as unreachable, it removes itself as a possibility for you, therefore you won't expect it, and you'll be less disappointed by it's absence.

Obviously you won't get rid of this entirely, sexual/emotional validation is up there with hunger, I'm not trying to bullshit you.

Honestly I stopped caring about sex, the only thing that still constantly bothers me is the desire for affection, for a relationship. But knowing the truth about women, what I want doesn't even really exist. For me, it just seems easier to attempt to satisfy my emotional needs in other ways as to opposed to chasing a carrot on a stick, an reintroducing myself to something I already accepted wasn't a reality for me.

You do you though, I've never been anyone else. If you can't relate to what I'm saying, then this is/could be the wrong strategy for you.
Then you are not driven and you become a Ideologically glorified quitter. IGQ.
To be at a disadvantage with a very entitled ego will make you more motivated and angry. I take joy in the anger. Some are ISPS, Inborn Spiritual Psychological Softies, and so I can't imagine how much the anger with them is an expense where the gain would offset the pain and make it a benefit and not a detriment.
Anger isn't pain for me. It's a joyous experience.
I am a spiritual steamroller. I enjoy hate, and it makes me feel powerful, determined, strong, but I am still stricken by the feeligns of any possible inadequacy befalling me.
Acceptance is quitting.
If something is unattainabel for oyu, then you should realize the quality of your life is done/ jam locked in injustice. So you should have all the gratifications and pleasures to you that come from injustice instead.
Who cares abotu morals at that point. Life has done an injustice to you, so how is it any more unjust to do justice unto them? Life has given people favorable unfairness. So if the world doesn't care about morality, welp, then you shouldn't either.

Finding peace is okay if you're a quitter. As is communism or anything else meant for the weak.