Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious proof of aryan invasion of india

cinderogre

cinderogre

A living embodiment of nihilism
★★

look at his caucosoid features
rate his face

Looks jew-ish

Eye area doesn't look right.

I would be happy to look like that currychad

Eye area doesn't look right.
bu do u agree with hat fact that he is caucososid and proof of aryan invasion of india.many hindu nationalists deny this

bu do u agree with hat fact that he is caucososid and proof of aryan invasion of india.many hindu nationalists deny this
Anything is possible. Still, even whitest Curry/Paki/Afghan/Iranian ≠ European

And the proof of a supposed invasion?

Okay, why would you assume it to be a invasion even if that was the case?
I wa snot talking about invasion atlas do u agree with some sort of migration and genetic admixture of aryans in indians?

I would be happy to look like that currychad
this guy is the only curry that can qualify as chadpreet.i fucking hate this hritick roshan becuase he is born with this features.

Ever since they've found that the blondism of Solomon Islanders is a distinct mutation, I tend to believe that different groups could have been exposed to different versions of visually discernable traits.