Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof inceldom only affects males

B

BlaKdaGGeRz

Officer
★★
There are no female incels on this forum, or any incel forum ever. Not one. 0. Like literally not even one. (other than lurker roasties who are morbid curious or trolls or cucktears ppl)
Post Thread

Yeah, and you have subs like r/foreveralone that have WOMEN on them ... and shit like r/foreveralonewomen

FUCKING JOKE ... those girls are FA and are VOLCEL as fuck. We are incel for height, face, jaw, voice, and other shit we can't control. Girls are lonely for factors inside their control. They dress bad, or are fat landwhales, or some shit.

Literally every girl on r/foreveralone is pretty much "I'm 300 lbs and dress like a 1980s Grandma ... why don't guys want to date me". Shut the fuck up, volcel bitch.

What makes it even worse is that these girls could probably go out and find their looksmatch who will fuck them and betabux them in a heartbeat. But instead they'll chase 9/10 Chads and when they get rejected they'll say "I'm so lonely!!!!"

Femoids aren't allowed here, but for further proof of fake female incels take a look at cuckebbit.

Literally pig women can get laid.

That experiment was HARDCORE PROOF that all women, no matter how disgusting and obese they are, can somehow get laid.

That's what leads to them only wanting 8+/10s.

rotting-alone said:
Yeah, and you have subs like r/foreveralone that have WOMEN on them ... and shit like r/foreveralonewomen
FUCKING JOKE ... those girls are FA and are VOLCEL as fuck. We are incel for height, face, jaw, voice, and other shit we can't control. Girls are lonely for factors inside their control. They dress bad, or are fat landwhales, or some shit.
Literally every girl on r/foreveralone is pretty much "I'm 300 lbs and dress like a 1980s Grandma ... why don't guys want to date me". Shut the fuck up, volcel bitch.
What makes it even worse is that these girls could probably go out and find their looksmatch who will fuck them and betabux them in a heartbeat. But instead they'll chase 9/10 Chads and when they get rejected they'll say "I'm so lonely!!!!"

They don't even have to lose the weight. Women don't have to engage in any self-improvement to find partners. They are accepted pretty much regardless of any faults, unless they're LEGIT deformed as fuck. (even then maybe some creep is into that lol)

article-2343846-1A61F895000005DC-554_634x519.jpg

There will always be desperate beta males that take the lowest of the low women.

They're some FA women that already has experiences with dating and one of them mentioned that their a single mother.

Women will always act like their the victims of something...

Some even went into the lengths of creating a subreddit r/ForeveraloneWomen for their needs and a way to leverage up their victimhood status, to garner the most possible sympathy and remorse they can.

idkwattodowithlife said:
They're some FA women that already has experiences with dating and one of them mentioned that their a single mother.

Women will always act like their the victims of something...

Some even went into the lengths of creating a subreddit r/ForeveraloneWomen for their needs and a way to leverage up their victimhood status, to garner the most possible sympathy and remorse they can.

Yea fucking annoying. Women always complain about retarded shit they can fix.... then theres men who are tortured souls trapped in cycles of suffering and don't get to open their mouths cuz they are told to "stfu ugly incel fuck kys" fuckn sad hypocrit world.

Females are banned on spot. Females cannot be incels.