Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof I'm deformed

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
My mouth is not closing fully. That's a legit deformity, imagine having long philtrum on top of that. My maxilla and lower third r completely fucked. Its over

My mouth is not closing fully. That's a legit deformity, imagine having long philtrum on top of that. My maxilla and lower third r completely fucked. Its over
aren't you that white normie

Do your teeth protrude outwards?

Thats so fucked up man

very brutal tbh
giphy.gif

That's some serious coping.
Being sub8 is a death sentence
sub 8 is autist theory, he got plenty of matches all he does is need to meet up with them and fuck or looksmax a bit and he'll be set, he doesnt need to rot here :/

JFL at calling OP a Chad/normie, I have seen his picture. He is incel-tier.

Over for non-perfect whitecels. White cunt better choose even uglier, and uncultured, but wealthy ethnic over us. BrendioEEE was right

sub 8 is autist theory, he got plenty of matches all he does is need to meet up with them and fuck or looksmax a bit and he'll be set, he doesnt need to rot here :/
Cope. Tinder doesn't work for me. I wish it could

shut up fakecel in that one pic you looked fine

I'm sure some noodlewhore will be delighted with your philtrum, especially it it's in a soup and carries a deadly disease.