Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof hypergamy is worse than ever in 2018

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
I was doing a tinder catfish with Miro, one of the most aesthetic men in known history, and yet females are still disrespectful. There truly is no hope anymore

This ugly SJW

dW7qi5V.jpg

Thinks she's too good for Miro. I insulted her and established my alphaness and she still rejected me because apparently 8.5/10 isnt enough in 2018. If Miro was 6'2 i bet she would have been nicer

ptsPEIh.png

She UNMATCHED me

If even with a fake Chad catfish account i can't get women, how am i supposed to do it with my actual ugly face?

Jfl at cucks who try to work on their their personality, i tried to take their advice and carefully planned this 10/10 chauvinist personality on top of an 8.5/10 Chad face, and yet it still wasn't enough. If you aren't so GL that women on the street automatically just try to fuck you, then its OVER

imgur removes incel images

And yes, femoids glorify each other and hate men - sometimes even chads and act entitled, cheeky and condescending

towncel said:

And yes, femoids glorify each other and hate men - sometimes even chads and act entitled, cheeky and condescending

Remove the 'i.' from the beginning of the url.

towncel said:

Just reload the page and it should show up.

I would have filtered her out from the beginning, OP. I find it very suspicious when a wombman has a resting cunt face in every single fucking picture she uploads on a dating app.

She probably suspected you were a catfish

guaranteed she´s chatting with 10+ guys simultaniously who are also 8+/10.

Then she has another 20+ different guys to choose from in her social circle. Then another couple hundred a month that hit on her in bars/clubs on the weekends.

Dating for the average female is literally like putting prime Brad Pitt in the Philippines.

Put up the pics on another image website.

Uhh idk how to edit the OP on this forum, but here are the pics on another image host

Screen_Shot_2018_02_16_at_17_56_34.png

Screen_Shot_2018_02_16_at_18_05_47.png

takurak said:
Put up the pics on another image website.

Your pretty much insulting her with your messages. No shit she doesn't like you

Hades said:
Uhh idk how to edit the OP on this forum, but here are the pics on another image host

Fucking brutal replies. Did she reply to your last text yet?

takurak said:
Hades said:

Fucking brutal replies. Did she reply to your last text yet?

She rejected me, then i asked her if she'd at least send me some nudes and she unmatched me

its over

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Your pretty much insulting her with your messages. No shit she doesn't like you

this..im surprised she didn't unmatch sooner..

Some value their ego more than bagging a chad. There are hundreds of chads on tinder she probably had plenty of choice

how does this prove anything? You were a dick and she unmatched you, its more like a proof of what cucktears are saying - personality matters.

insults femoid
y dont femoid like me

cmonbruh

She may be subhuman, but I'd fuck her till she dropped

these tinder femoids seem vapid af tbh.

_incelinside said:
Some value their ego more than bagging a chad. There are hundreds of chads on tinder she probably had plenty of choice

its absolutely over

Hades said:
its absolutely over

some foids unmatched my chico chad too when I openmed with "blowjob, tomorrow?"

but then again my chad has HIV and is former faggot haha

if you were 10% less aggressive, she would have bent to your will

Getlooksordie said:
Dating for the average female is literally like putting prime Brad Pitt in the Philippines.

I would rep you if I could, that's the most legit and funny comparison I ever seen.

also, OP

Panda said:
insults femoid
y dont femoid like me
cmonbruh