Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof females are dumb and complain about anything and dont use their brain

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/cance...hile-working-ten-hour-shifts/?source=facebook

Femoids love to complain but not use their brain

Instead of maybe parking somewhere else and walking she continues to complain about the metered parking even though she could easily in her breaks walk out to her car and put more money in the meter, but thats supposedly too hard because she wants everything and everyone to work for her and around her.

You can polish a turd as much as you want, but at the end of the day its still a turd.
There is no gym for your face.

You can polish a turd as much as you want, but at the end of the day its still a turd.
There is no gym for your face.
yass queen

If it was a ugly man no one would give a shit about him complaining let alone write a fucking article about this stupid problem

If it was a ugly man no one would give a shit about him complaining let alone write a fucking article about this stupid problem

Instead they'd likely bash him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back