Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof even lolis are degenerate whores.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
Yes. This was on a Brazilian tv channel in the 1990s. I never stood a chance. Those whores had barely come out of their mother's womb and they were already fucking.

damn you didn't know it was already over in the 90s

the culture and the music and stuff were a little better, but this shit was already going on, girls already treated most boys like shit, there was totally unhinged sexual competition already, angry normies securing status and sexual opportunity at all cost, etc

the only way to not notice the bad parts was if you were still too young to engage with them

It's Brazil, what did you expect?

Dont blame the loli, blame their degenerate normie parents

Brazil is like America 100 years into the future. I mean look at this, jfl. All the guys are black and all the girls are white or lighter skinned. That’s not a coincidence

What is loli?

Am Brazilian and I can confirm.
Is it possible to lose your virginity in favelas? I mean, people are poor in favelas, maybe you can just pay some girl to have sex with you.

Is it possible to lose your virginity in favelas? I mean, people are poor in favelas, maybe you can just pay some girl to have sex with you.
Actually yes, if you drugdealmaxx girls will flock to you. That comes with the side-effects of being wanted by the police, rival gangs and in-fighting within your own gang.

Prostitutes in favelas are cheaper too, but the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

Brazil is like America 10 years into the future. I mean look at this, jfl. All the guys are black and all the girls are white or lighter skinned. That’s not a coincidence

Loli's are already starting to take over Instagram and TikTok.

Brazil is like America 100 years into the future. I mean look at this, jfl. All the guys are black and all the girls are white or lighter skinned. That’s not a coincidence
the dark guys cant go outside :feelshaha:

damn you didn't know it was already over in the 90s

the culture and the music and stuff were a little better, but this shit was already going on, girls already treated most boys like shit, there was totally unhinged sexual competition already, angry normies securing status and sexual opportunity at all cost, etc

the only way to not notice the bad parts was if you were still too young to engage with them
And most 2nd-3rd world countries had the sexual opportunity start at a lower age

@JosefMengelecel on suicide watch

e impossivel ser um incel no brasil. so minha opiniao :feelsohh: vcs "brasil-cels" sao fakecels
O segundo país que mais acessa aqui é o Brasil, então como que incels não podem existir no BR?

I always wondred why jewish media used to call that shit hole the land of the future. And pushed it so hard as some advanced utopia.

If this was made in 2021 and in the USA they would of been canceled

it refers to preteen foids I believe, in case you truly didn't know. @Zensfy correct?
why don't name a preteen a preteen? Is loli someone sexually not mature or mature (has not have first menstruation)?

why don't name a preteen a preteen? Is loli someone sexually not mature or mature (has not have first menstruation)?
its ambiguous tbh. sometimes it can be a 12 year old who has menstruated and sometimes it can be prepubescent

It's a (((cohencidence))).