Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof even if you get a hot girl she will leave you

R

Rockerfella

Banned
-
She used to be with this guy

Now shes with

JBB
Also he mogged her, she has plastic surgery and is covered in a gallon of makeup.

fifth element lookin

Idk, the black guy has better eye area but the white guy jawmogs that black guy, atleast in these two pictures. How tall are they

Just be thin and white and your life as a woman will be under a spotlight.

Thats why i dont see any reason to try

7C802995 445D 4BB0 947A A93C1D23100B

So she dumped a mannequin for Tyrone.
Downgrade imo

Idk, the black guy has better eye area but the white guy jawmogs that black guy, atleast in these two pictures. How tall are they
Jawline is everything

Pretty sure we already knew this OP, so water is wet.

JBB. You negrovolcels should try to thugmax, seriously, you are the biggest volcels ever existed.

The white guy should get a haircut tbh

Tyrone strikes again, proof that higher T always wins.

not my type
she's not hot imo, covered with disgusting makeup and fake stuff

is that you in the first pic? @crew2

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

BBC theory strikes again

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'd like to see an image without the 4kg of fakeup.

She will always leave or cheat. "Relationships" is coping and a false refuge for genetically inferior men. In this case a Tyrone with better genes displaced the chadlite.

is that you in the first pic? @crew2

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Me? Ha.

I'd be happy to look like that but that guy doesn't really look anything like me at least I don't think. I'm ginger. Are you sure you're not getting mixed up with someone else?

Both these guys look camp as christmas to me too. What the hell. I remember a time when all girls liked the Jason Statham rough big guy look.

Now they seem to like picturesque smooth skinned look where the guy looks like he's spent longer than her getting ready and putting makeup on. What a farce.

Last edited:
Me? Ha.

I'd be happy to look like that but that guy doesn't really look anything like me at least I don't think. I'm ginger. Are you sure you're not getting mixed up with someone else?

Both these guys look camp as christmas to me too. What the hell. I remember a time when all girls liked the Jason Statham rough big guy look.

Now they seem to like picturesque smooth skinned look where the guy looks like he's spent longer than her getting ready and putting makeup on. What a farce.

LOL I've seen your pic and there is a slight resemblance. When I saw him it instantly reminded me of you. You do look a lot more manly than him though.

And yeah you're right, manly traits are seen as unattractive now.

I'd say I'm a bit guilty myself, you wouldn't believe how many skincare products I use on a daily basis. I don't want to, but needs must.

lol is the fag on the top wearing makeup?

LOL I've seen your pic and there is a slight resemblance. When I saw him it instantly reminded me of you. You do look a lot more manly than him though.

And yeah you're right, manly traits are seen as unattractive now.

I'd say I'm a bit guilty myself, you wouldn't believe how many skincare products I use on a daily basis. I don't want to, but needs must.

Yep I think I know what pic of me you mean. Thanks. I suppose besides the fact he's a Norwood 0 and looks like he's wearing the same amount of makeup as her, there are similar features like small lips, pointy nose and ears and wide-ish jaw but in my case I've got nothing and he gets her. Shows you what a shit pill being ginger can be. Imagine if that guy was infected with gingervitis too?

It's one of the things that gets to me the most about inceldom, the way one or 2 features can be off and boom that's it and you are then completely invisible to ALL women whereas someone who shares similar features to you can get constant happiness. That simply isn't the case for women.

In all honesty though I don't like girls who look like her with all those sharp facial features like skinny male models and fucking gradiented makeup or whatever the fuck they call it. They remind me of Michael Jackson when they look like that. I prefer the more cute natural roundish face look on a girl with just a bit of makeup. Don't get me wrong I would NEVER say no of course but if I could have my pick I wouldn't pick her.

She downgraded badly

she looks more fake than a sex doll in that first pic

Those people look so plastic.

""""hot"""""" bro she makes me uncomfy to look at lol

Those people look so plastic.
That’s what’s considered beautiful by modern foid standards. The #1 role model for young foids is Kylie Jenner, I’m not even joking. They all want to look plastic and soulless.

That’s what’s considered beautiful by modern foid standards. The #1 role model for young foids is Kylie Jenner, I’m not even joking. They all want to look plastic and soulless.
It looks like women nowadays always want to either look artificial and plastic like that or deliberately look ugly with tattoos, shaved hair, piercings, getting fat, getting hairy, etc.