Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Proof even 6'1 is manlet tier nowadays

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Here you can see the signer of Coldplay Chris Martin who is listed as 6'1.5 walk around a street. As you can see he's at best avarage height and some of the women around him are nearly as tall as him. Imagine being 5'7 or less manlet walking around that same street. It's truly over...

Being less than 183 cm tall is a death sentence.

Imagine being 5'7 or less manlet walking around that same street. It's truly over...
I don't need to imagine it, I'm living that reality.

Imagine being 5'7 or less manlet walking around that same street

I don't need to imagine it, I'm living that reality.

some of the women around him are nearly as tall as him.

So he's still taller than them? How tall is he supposed to be?

Im less than 5'7

over for me unless i use elevator shoes

I'm 6'0 and still invisible to these holes, having a 2/10 face nullifies your height.

depends where you live. in my country 6ft is average and my friend for example who is 6'1 isnt considered tall

Here you can see the signer of Coldplay Chris Martin who is listed as 6'1.5 walk around a street. As you can see he's at best avarage height and some of the women around him are nearly as tall as him. Imagine being 5'7 or less manlet walking around that same street. It's truly over...

you can cherry pick random videos and say that x height is not tall

here you can see 6 feet flat (google says 6'2 but its frauded as usual) Jordan Barrett in Chadstralia height mogging everyone

6 foot is the height at which face can make you chad

@Colvin76 over for u buddy boyo

Cope. Celebrity heights are almost always frauded by about 5cm. This guy is still mogging most people anyway.

if you're even 1mm under 6ft you have to rope. There's no other option for us manlets. If you're a man, life only begins once you reach 6ft

I'm 6'0 and still invisible to these holes, having a 2/10 face nullifies your height.

People debate whether it's face or height. No, you need BOTH now. Very tall but good-looking.

People debate whether it's face or height. No, you need BOTH now. Very tall but good-looking.

they both have to complement each other, you can't attract a girl with only 1 trait. That's why these bitches say shit like "I want my ideal man to be tall, dark and handsome".

Another cope thread. Man this site is filled with retards.

Really brutal man i dont have a rest
But you're in South America while I'm in a country where the average male height is ~183cm.

they both have to complement each other, you can't attract a girl with only 1 trait. That's why these bitches say shit like "I want my ideal man to be tall, dark and handsome".

1/10 foids wants their man to have it all.

must be hard to be 6ft1 :feelsseriously:

Yup everywhere I go people point at me and laugh. Yesterday I was stuffed in a locker for being 6'1. I'm the shortest guy on campus. Women call me a manlet. I never see 6'1 guys with girls. It's fucking over.

If your ass is below 7'9 well... It's over buddy boyo.