Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof @dosa_cel Is a Female

Hello Brown Foid I am white please send me bobs n vagene in private chat

good work detective, probably a minor too from the looks of it's posts

It's okay now

@Killerseid. And if you look through his profile and posts you will see he posted a variety of threads but most notably about how he liked to carry knives and he filmed himself throwing them at cardboard boxes aswell, then the last thread he made on .is was about him wanting to trannymaxx, that was in 2022. Now recently I found a user who also claims to carry knives with him and he posted similar threads about knives if you scroll through his post history for a bit. What is also interesting to note is that the specific user joined just a couple of months after @
As I said I think Im most likely wrong about this one but now look at the profile of @Feeshtu. Do you notice similarities? Or is it just me that noticed he has an interest in knives aswell
He also posted a thread about wanting to buy a specific knife. Something that user @killersaid also posted about. The only thing that doesn't match is maybe age, although the older user didn't mention it from what I could find. And Im also not 100% sure about the writing style.
Interesting. Will take a look at them. :feelsokman:
tranny tears
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That would actually be a based af sub exposing trannies for being mentally ill, hence tranny tears.
good work detective
Good detective work:feelsokman:
Thanks, bros. :feelsokman:
It's okay now
:feelsYall: