Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof @dosa_cel Is a Female

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

6'4, Stanford University, 10-inch penis
★★
Bitch

@anandkonda

@dosa_cel

What the heck is a Indian bird doing here

Good detective work:feelsokman:

Attention-whoring from lonely men, just like all other females.
It's extremely rare for a Indian girl to even enter forums like this, let alone a secret low memeber forum, let alone a incel forum. Indian women don't even know a thing called "forum" exists, all of the are in insta or Snapchat

I need to know more about her

@lonelysince2006 I actually suspect a specific user of being an alt of a trannymaxxer but Im not sure...

Why did you suspect that she was a foid?

Last edited:
Time to slide in her DM's. Later virgins.

It's extremely rare for a Indian girl to even enter forums like this, let alone a secret low memeber forum, let alone a incel forum. Indian women don't even know a thing called "forum" exists, all of the are in insta or Snapchat

No bro, Tamil penne and Mallu sthree are High IQ

@Acorn @Jason Voorhees @cinderogre She's a Muslim Mallu :feelskek:

Attachments

• 1721140794143.png
    1721140794143.png
    740.9 KB · Views: 11
Who spit is out nigga?
A couple of days ago I was browsing the old ban appeals and I came across a user named @Killerseid. And if you look through his profile and posts you will see he posted a variety of threads but most notably about how he liked to carry knives and he filmed himself throwing them at cardboard boxes aswell, then the last thread he made on .is was about him wanting to trannymaxx, that was in 2022. Now recently I found a user who also claims to carry knives with him and he posted similar threads about knives if you scroll through his post history for a bit. What is also interesting to note is that the specific user joined just a couple of months after @Killerseid was banned, basically the same year. Now, I of course don't want to jump into conclusions, perhaps Im just overthinking it and Im not sure if it would be ok to accuse him of being a tranny for nothing but maybe Im somehow right. We will see

A couple of days ago I was browsing the old ban appeals and I came across a user named @Killerseid. And if you look through his profile and posts you will see he posted a variety of threads but most notably about how he liked to carry knives and he filmed himself throwing them at cardboard boxes aswell, then the last thread he made on .is was about him wanting to trannymaxx, that was in 2022. Now recently I found a user who also claims to carry knives with him and he posted similar threads about knives if you scroll through his post history for a bit. What is also interesting to note is that the specific user joined just a couple of months after @Killerseid was banned, basically the same year. Now, I of course don't want to jump into conclusions, perhaps Im just overthinking it and Im not sure if it would be ok to accuse him of being a tranny for nothing but maybe Im somehow right. We will see
Report this to mods or collaborate with @lonelysince2006

Report this to mods or collaborate with @lonelysince2006
As I said I think Im most likely wrong about this one but now look at the profile of @Feeshtu. Do you notice similarities? Or is it just me that noticed he has an interest in knives aswell

Exactly. She is larping. I refuse to believe it

Grr, every female infiltrator should be forced to take an arranged relationship with a random active forum user from her region.

Cope, recognize Tamil Mallu superiority

I wish I get a Tamil penne or a Mallu sthree :cryfeels:
@weaselbomber you’re brown right? Tell me what the weird words he’s saying mean.

As I said I think Im most likely wrong about this one but now look at the profile of @Feeshtu. Do you notice similarities? Or is it just me that noticed he has an interest in knives aswell
He definitely sus, especially because of this thread below

He definitely sus, especially because of this thread below
He also posted a thread about wanting to buy a specific knife. Something that user @killersaid also posted about. The only thing that doesn't match is maybe age, although the older user didn't mention it from what I could find. And Im also not 100% sure about the writing style.

He also posted a thread about wanting to buy a specific knife. Something that user @killersaid also posted about. The only thing that doesn't match is maybe age, although the older user didn't mention it from what I could find. And Im also not 100% sure about the writing style.
He definitely needs to be watched. He also made a thread about reviewing a knife too

@Rapist :feelskek: I wish I could have her :feelsbadman:

Smdh. Mods let these foids in constantly... who knew a terrible screening system would cause this