Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof dark triad exists and is not cope

Nikalas

Nikalas

5'7 sperg
I have been in several public discord servers, I always chat very often in the general chat. Every single time there has been a "main character", a person with a personality cult with the members praising and loving him. This person always exhibits all three dark triad traits. When you don't know either Height or face the only thing you can go by is personality, and if you only talk about chatting, you NEED to be dark triad to get respect from ANYONE. I even tried psychomaxxing in a server once and instantly got people to like me. It's that simple. If you aren't a natural dark triad it's ovER even in online scenarios.

Discord is for foids and autists. I hate it

Like just imagine not even getting to talk about how much you hate jews because of the cuck mods

I have been in several public discord servers
I stopped reading there. Anyone who has participated in discord is a guaranteed retard whose opinion is worth less than the dirt under my shoe

I stopped reading there. Anyone who has participated in discord is a guaranteed retard whose opinion is worth less than the dirt under my shoe
I am retarded yes

Are you a voicemogger? :worryfeels:

I always have the desire to be the main character, like an anime. But I am not charismatic enough. And I always feel disconnect from any social circle I join.

I always have the desire to be the main character, like an anime. But I am not charismatic enough. And I always feel disconnect from any social circle I join.
Are you autistic or have any other mental problems? I feel like this too, I am always the third pick in any social circle I manage to crawl into

I have a disgusting Swedish accent and have below average pitch for my age, I sound like a 15 year old even though I'm soon 17
That would be a higher pitch. Anyway, if even without voicemogging you can do that much, I think your point is legit.

Voicemaxxing may help with that too, although I don't know to what extent it works yet.

no dark triad 4 ur face

You have to be good looking or low inib as fuck if you want result :feelsaww: