Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof Curries are Chads

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek

All pretty white girls want to come to India. They are attracted to it like moths to light.

Curries are Chads and fakecels.

Last edited:
View attachment 1102299

All pretty white girls want to come to India. They are attracted to it like moths to light.

Curries are fucking Chads and fakecels.
curries have the chad mindset with the wrong genetics. its like putting the wrong type of batteries in your tv remote or something.

Yeee. I am drowning in jeeta pussy rn yeee :ahegao:

curries have the chad mindset with the wrong genetics. its like putting the wrong type of batteries in your tv remote or something.
Perfect analogy :feelskek: :feelskek:

1 billion+ curries and you can only show a select few moggers...

Yes, many white men date way below their looksmatch

True, I am fucking three blonde Stacies right now.

Wait till chad genetic engineering we'll become giga slayers that way :feelzez:

so they gave food to whites and for Britain and let currys starve?
Yeah, they diverted our food supplies to Burma in some war or something. Also forcefully made farmers grow Indigo instead of food crops.

View attachment 1102299

Curries are Chads and fakecels.

Bullshit

This white foid only travels to "find herself" and "explore the true beauty of mother nature" but I guarantee you she is masturbating to the thought of Chad fucking her through at night.