Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Proof all women see men as walking ATMs

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Sdfsdf

JFL at calling herself a "hot girl" in her username when it's all fakeup and filters and angle fraud. Take off the makeup and hair extensions and eyelashes and she'll look like a cave troll.

She's also one of those white girls that gets weave to look and act black :soy:
Asdfasd

Last edited:
You know how you see a hot girl and then look at her nails and you're instantly turned off because they're not shiny and pointy?

You know how you see a hot girl and then look at her nails and you're instantly turned off because they're not shiny and pointy?
What kind of standards do you have. Are you a fakecel

Women see ugly and wealthy men as ATMs, not good looking chads.

@Napoleon de Geso do you consider her to be ugly femorloid, or waifu of culture who derserves to be killed?

@Napoleon de Geso do you consider her to be ugly femorloid, or waifu of culture who derserves to be killed?
Kūrva to rice fields

Cope. Chad could be homeless and he would slay

What kind of standards do you have. Are you a fakecel
Not sure is srs.

If you are do we need to start using "/s" for you.

lol i actually stopped reading before the last sentence first time

That's actually a turn off since it's always low class poverty foids who grow out their nails and get them polished

Under no circumstances should an incel stay on Twitter for a significant period of time
No...I do not

Based?Lifefuel? or she is saying that she rather a poor chad than a rich incel?

:soy: but not all wimminz think like that!!1

She's probly mixed race & cope broke chad still slays for free.

I accept it, no women for life - being rejected, forgotten and neglected. It's like a harsh prison sentence, but you're free to roam.

Are we not saying that ostracism is social death or slow death? Well, that's what we are condemned us incel.

As to the thread, you're an ATM as long as you're a beta-orbiter, it's rare a chad is an ATM for foids, quite the contrary, I've seen foids pay for them.

View attachment 127115

JFL at calling herself a "hot girl" in her username when it's all fakeup and filters and angle fraud. Take off the makeup and hair extensions and eyelashes and she'll look like a cave troll.

She's also one of those white girls that gets weave to look and act black :soy:
View attachment 127120
Fakeup slut > Check
Wannabe ghetto hoe > Check
Likes horsecock > Check
Might have fetishes of wanting a BBC in her snatch > Check

^Your average modern femoid.

"Hot girl?"

She'll be hot when I set that stupid fucking greedy cunt on fire...

.... with my super spicy salsa!

she still doent look fully white to me but youve looked into it more so I'll believe you.
because she's racefrauding herself, look at her very old photos at the bottom of her insta page back when she was a white sorority slut in college

because she's racefrauding herself, look at her very old photos at the bottom of her insta page back when she was a white sorority slut in college
Oh got it. I shall. & how very degenerate