Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Promiscuity, one night stands and hookups are bad.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In America, we’re taught that having one night stands with random people regularly is acceptable and safe, and we don’t have anyone condemn it otherwise we’re slut shaming or some shit. Well, promiscuity, one night stands etc are bad both among men AND women. Here is some data I’ve read:

Promiscuity is linked to higher risk of STDs and decreased longevity. Also, being in flings, short term relationships and casual sex can increase the risk of domestic assault because you didn’t get much time to know the person very well and become more close with them. Research shows that couples in long term relationships are much less likely to suffer domestic assault.

women see this as the pinnacle of sexual liberation and freedom. their "right" to be used as a disposable fleshlight by Chads

Water is wet
Fire is hot
Women are getting beaten

The ultimate truth. Infact, it causes inceldom.

Whitecels/ mayocels/westcels BTFO

In America, we’re taught that having one night stands with random people regularly is acceptable and safe, and we don’t have anyone condemn it otherwise we’re slut shaming or some shit. Well, promiscuity, one night stands etc are bad both among men AND women. Here is some data I’ve read:

Promiscuity is linked to higher risk of STDs and decreased longevity. Also, being in flings, short term relationships and casual sex can increase the risk of domestic assault because you didn’t get much time to know the person very well and become more close with them. Research shows that couples in long term relationships are much less likely to suffer domestic assault.
Yes, not to mention the decreased pair bonding abilities that are a result of this which in turn will effect any future relationship they hope to have. Part of maturing is realizing the slippery slope fallacy isn't a fallacy but actual truth.

women see this as the pinnacle of sexual liberation and freedom. their "right" to be used as a disposable fleshlight by Chads
Exactly, I've had multiple women look me dead in the eyes and proudly boast about their disgusting hedonism fueled sex escapades as if I was supposed to be impressed or at the least admire such utter filth. You see it in normie men as well. Mentally ill dopamine addicted freaks. All should be **** in the fucking ****

your avi is sheer suifuel.

It's nothing but EMPOWERING sweaty. You're just a toxic mysoginist. Blocked, reported, cancelled, doxxed, and swatted.

It's nothing but EMPOWERING sweaty. You're just a toxic mysoginist. Blocked, reported, cancelled, doxxed, and swatted.
IT debunking my thread

Bluepillers: 46

here comes IT ready to call me sexist