Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Prom experience

xReCoNsLaYeR

xReCoNsLaYeR

Nuclear holocaust soon™
★★★★
How was your prom experience, if you even went (i did not go)

I didn't go.
We had the choice between prom or just chilling with a movie before going home. I just ate the food and went home.

we didn't have proms in the HS but we had a big party for people who succeeded and had the highest score in the test.
i had the highest score in the whole state

i wasn't invited and i saw the pics of girls and boys in that party, they were posted in jewbook

I’m going in a week

we didn't have proms in the HS but we had a big party for people who succeeded and had the highest score in the test.

i wasn't invited and i saw the pics of girls and boys in that party, they were posted in jewbook
Fucking mogger

I did not go, no date whats the point.

It was awful, people just stood around and talked in groups, my old friend (not friends anymore) said that he was going to come but never showed up. I stood in the corner on my phone while sipping a coke. also do you know how fucking dehumanizing it is to go to a big gathering only to be left out? it makes you feel like shit, it makes you feel like that one guy that would follow your friend group around thinking that he was friends with them. i dont do gatherings anymore just because of that one experience. unless its with family.

no prom no homecoming all 4 years

glad i wasn't cringe by going alone

IT is gonna mald over your AVI:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.