Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Prolonged male sexlessness is as traumatic as rape, if not moreso.

TheIncelBoy

TheIncelBoy

Greycel
The reason females evolved such an extreme aversion to nonconsensual sex is because of how it harms their reproductive success. If a female is impregnated by a male of poor genetic quality, then she suffers an opportunity cost for at least the next 9 months, where she will be unable to mate with a male of good genetic quality if one comes along. Males didn't evolve this aversion to rape because males have no such opportunity cost; males can impregnate a female and go on to impregnate another within an hour.

The harm to reproductive success that males do suffer is female sexual rejection. For a male to go 9 months without a single female choosing to have sex with him is as harmful to his reproductive success as rape is to a female's. Females didn't evolve this aversion because it was never necessary; all females can find a male to mate with instantaneously, as males are not choosy.

Thus, it makes sense that we see so much suffering in men who endure extended periods of sexlessness; they are the male equivalent of female rape victims. And given that many men endure sexlessness for far longer than 9 months, it follows that the trauma they are caused is far greater than that of a woman who has suffered a single rape.

I can attest to this as 29 year old virgin who has endured 15+ years of unrequited sexual desire, that the level of anguish I experience is approximately equivalent to that of a woman who has been raped 20 or so times.

Nobody can truthfully object to this as if you gave men the option to live 15 years without sex or endure a single rape, the latter is the obvious choice to 99% of men. The 1% of men who'll proudly proclaim that they're fine living without sex are anomalies; no different to the minority of women who feel indifferent about their rape.

Based as fuck. I haven't seen a thread as based as this in a good while. This thread actually drags the black pill forward.

Sexual failure for foids is getting raped. For men it's rejection. In other words women are causing trauma equivalent to raped to men every time they ghost, flake or do some other bullshit rejection. Some men go through dozens of rejections in a week. No wonder male suicide is so high.

I'd rather be raped by deformed women in some abandoned psychiatric hospital while they all take turns at riding my cock than be incel. Heterosexual rape is a joke.

Prolonged male sexlessness is definitely much worse than rape

I'd rather be raped by deformed women in some abandoned psychiatric hospital while they all take turns at riding my cock than be incel. Heterosexual rape is a joke.
lool