Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Projection much? I think it's IT that are the basement dwellers

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
The comments on this entry on IT got me thinking:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vruk2d/is_this_how_they_really_think_no_wonder_that_no/

Based on their comments, THEY are the ones rotting indoors and out of touch, or they're just simply virtue signaling. Some comments from that thread are in italics

They stupidly believe that, if things go back to how they were, they'd get a girl. When in reality, they wouldn't have had a girl either because no father would have given an incel her daughter's hand.
Surprise! I was the type of guy that parents tried to set up their daughters with me, but the princesses wouldn't have it ---- they needed someone "taller", or "exciting". The old days would have been better for me

Which is worse? Taking antidepressants and actually trying to do something to improve your mental health, or stewing in your own misery and claiming it’s the Jews’ fault?
Antidepressants fuck you up more than the mental disease --- I know this from experience

Which is worse? Using a dating app and actually trying to meet people, or staying in the basement all day and then whining about how everyone else has love and sex while you “rot” alone?
Dating apps only favor women and the top 80-90% attractive men. Hypergamy 101, and backed by research; we're tired of repeating this shit

Which is worse? Attending a protest and actually trying to help make something happen, or making up elaborate fantasies online about enslaving half the population?
Women are eager to attend protests because a potential arrest leading to a job loss won't affect them as much as it does a man. Men are rarely seen at protests because we're fucking busy working, and being seen in the media or arrested is career suicide

(Blackcels in this forum might not want to read the next point, sorry guys)

I’m still waiting to hear why a white woman choosing to be with a black man is so bad. They’re two consenting adults, and someone answered her The interracial thing is based on their racist beliefs. One is that black men are abusive and unfaithful
I'm a light-skinned, slightly Asian-looking Latino, and have gone to both predominantly black AND white schools, and have lived in both white AND black neighborhoods, and blacks are fucking awful; I will kill myself before living in a black neighborhood again (but I guess my experiences are somehow my fault). They seriously are our world's Orcs. TBH I don't give a fuck who a girl is fucking, but when I see a non-black woman with a black man, to me she's either a masochist or suicidal

Looking inward and being self aware for a fraction of a second would change so many lives for these incels.
I think incels are one of the most self-aware people out there, especially older incels

The image is pretty accurate

i dont read a single argument from reddIT because they're just bots bro :feelshaha:

Accurate image. IT must not go outside at all

I WANNA KILL THE REDDIT ALIEN MASCOT SO FUCKING MUCH

Why even give attention to these clowns? :society: I am sure that IT only exists because they like seeing their posts mentioned here. If we'd ignore them they'd all get frustrated and leave.

Bullies don't deserve attention and the more you interact with bullies the more they want to bully us.

Based on their comments, THEY are the ones rotting indoors and out of touch, or they're just simply virtue signaling.
Even normies and Chads pick up on this stuff. Bluepilllers are delusional.

Jfl IT does more projection than an IMAX theater