Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Progressive sadists of the west.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-

This child was left by the humane liberal photograph to die. But we have the nice photo. The humane progressive liberal man - his name is Kevin Karter btw - made a lot of money and recieved Pulitzer Prize - the prestigious reward for progressive sadistic criminals of the west.
It shows you the real nature of all those criminal sadists that you as dessidents are facing today.
But still all these wonderfull humane people accuse Adolf Hitler and his Reich in cruelty showing us photgraphs of his atrocities made up by such child killers as Mr Karter.

Last edited:
That child is beyond saving tbh

at least the vulture has something to eat.

Liberals could care less about anyone or anything, they do this type of shit to keep their cover & their image up.

That child is beyond saving tbh
Oh yeas nice answer. It is better to take photo of the dying that to make attempt to help her.
Liberals could care less about anyone or anything, they do this type of shit to keep their cover & their image up.
Yeas. But stiill we have to remind who is real criminal.
at least the vulture has something to eat.
Nowadays vultures are feasting on us. You have to know about that.

Just let nature take its course bro

probably fake and staged.
fucking lol africa is not as poor as they want you to believe.
there are countless africans in africa living better lives than you at this very moment.
pics like these are made to get you to send shekels to aid organizations. (so shlomo can buy his fifth car)

Just let nature take its course bro
If so why do we preserve ourself. Ley nature take its course bro
probably fake and staged.
fucking lol africa is not as poor as they want you to believe.
there are countless africans in africa living better lives than you at this very moment.
pics like these are made to get you to send shekels to aid organizations.
Probably your brain is fake and staged

Probably your brain is fake and staged
ok bro.
if you ask me photos of suffering children should be illegal. it's a sick trick to get your money. always.
I have seen numerous videos of how these pics are taken.
you really think it's normal for a child to be in a position like this?
they give the parents some money and set the kid up in a pose. it's an investment of 5$ that can make you millions.

ok bro.
if you ask me photos of suffering children should be illegal. it's a sick trick to get your money. always.
I have seen numerous videos of how these pics are taken.
you really think it's normal for a child to be in a position like this?
they give the parents some money and set the kid up in a pose. it's an investment of 5$ that can make you millions.
I made research. The photo is real. When you have some legit suspisions about authencity of sourses ( wich is comendable)
use Occam's Razor.

I had chicken for dinner.

Vultures probably taste like chicken too. (Crows taste like deer!)

They could have snared it and ate it...

But yeah. I get your point.
(((They))) profit of of the misery they caused.

tfw when im skinnier than him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back