Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Progressive Feminism HAS RUINED Women... (also produced more Incels?)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42058
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42058

Self-banned
-
Before you read:
I'm open for peaceful discussion with anyone. My Discord is in my profile, so please don't join this forum as a larper. Add and message me there instead. Only inkwells should reply but this might be a "water is wet" post. :feelsokman:

(TL;DR at the bottom of the post.)

Progressive Feminist talking points:
1. "Women should not be sex objects to Men!"
This has to be the biggest failure of progressive feminism.

Not only are women still being treated as sex objects. Many of them encourage each other to behave "slutty" and objectify themselves. I'm not a :chad: but if I was. I would sure be thankful for progressive feminists, making things easier for me.

It seems like, all it takes is a shitty Starbucks coffee for most women to spread their legs open wide in 2022.

2. "All Men are Sex-Addicted rapists and this needs to stop!"
This ties in with the previous point of women objectifying themselves. Not only are women still being raped world-wide but the numbers have only gone up. Many women (especially "Femcels"), often end up getting raped because they were/are actively participating in hook-up culture. Prog-fems encourage hook-ups.

Regularly hooking-up with random men. Will obviously end up with someone eventually being a rapist. This shouldn't be a surprise, right? :feelsseriously:

3. "Incels are all Anti-Feminist and hateful bigots!"
Many of us wanted or still want a life-long partner. Years of inceldom and coping has turned some of us hateful and resentful. I'm willing to bet that most incels on here, who display any of the "bad behavior" that prog-fems are describing. Wouldn't be posting like that, if it wasn't for the constant barrage of hate and actions being taken against us.

How would you feel, if almost everyone was coming after you and trying to shut-down your safe spaces? :fuk:

4. "Women suffer a Mental Health Crisis and we care!"
Why would that be the case, despite prog-fems trying their best to help?

It turns out that weekly validation sex with potential rapists, constant anger and everyone telling you to only go for "top-shelf" men, resulting in you getting used. Isn't good for your mental health. The human need for companionship can never be replaced and us inkwells know this very well. :feelsbadman:

Having a less attractive partner, who supports and cares about you.
Seems to be better than mindlessly cooming and consuming, doesn't it? :feelsthink:

5. "Religions are bigoted and hold Women down!"
(I grew up religious, so my opinion will be biased.)

Most progressive religions have only helped women to find true happiness, by becoming loving monogamous wives/mothers. While motherhood shouldn't be a requirement for happiness. I don't think that prog-fems can deny that the majority of women. Do enjoy being married to a loving and caring husband.

Why does every social media post with women post-birth (e.g. holding their baby), show a woman who is euphoric and filled with joy? :feelsaww:

6. "Sex work is real work! (Pro-abortion)"
This seems to be the main point that separates progressive feminists, from real feminists. "Sex work" is just a politically correct term for prostitution in my opinion. Every "sex worker" is being treated as an object. "Sex work" should not exist in an ideal, healthy society in general.

Abortion is a complex topic but I'm a total freedom type of guy. I think it should only be a last resort for special cases (e.g. rape) and strongly discouraged. Prog-fems seem to think otherwise.

Is it really all about your rights or is it about your wants, to be promiscuous without consequences? :feelsseriously:

Post Summary & Conclusion (TL;DR):
I feel that most inkwells underestimate how much progressive feminism has affected us.

Stats show that inceldom numbers have started increasing, especially after 2016. Coincidentally the time when progressive feminism started to become more main-stream. America and Europe, seem to be the places with the most incels. Progressive feminism is wide-spread in these areas.

Maybe there is no real connection but it's still interesting to me. :feelsokman:

Another topic based on private conversations on Discord [Unlovable#5941]. Fully anonymized as promised. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
(TL;DR):
White women are the cancer of this world

Interesting. Lots of good points

My main incel critique of progressive feminism is that it has yet to address desire as a political subject, and that it has become tribalistic to the point of becoming a radicalizing echo chamber.

Desire as a political subject:
I read this article by the philosopher Amia Srinivasan and found it really insightful. She points out deftly that yes, desire is political, and yes, feminism does need to engage with it. The problem is that feminism has correctly identified that their addiction to Chad cock is a huge problem for them, but the movement wants to reform Chad, rather than realizing that the better way to do things is to snub Chad and democratize desire, allowing manlets and chinlets and sub-4s and all kinds of other men to feel sexy again, and lose the desire to rage and rape. Instead, there's just mountains and mountains of work being done to defend the lust for Chad cock.

Radicalizing Tribalism:
Lots of feminist spaces explicitly favor specific norms, and are very happy to ban any sort of opposing viewpoints. As an example, the MensLIb subreddit will actually just outright ban you if they think you're an incel, since they don't want a bunch of incels stinking up the place. Easy fix is to just say that you're a "former incel" and then you're cool, apparently, so long as your opinion still falls in the overton window for that subreddit. The problem is that there are certain truths that just aren't understood. For example, men, all men, at least start out with a scarcity mindset regarding pussy, or even just foid affection in general. Like, sex is something that foids have and we have to try to convince them to give it over. Normally, feminist spaces argue that men are "entitled", and those of us who haven't taken the blue pill all stand around confused like "entitled to what?" and it's that lack of opposijng viewpoints that causes the problem.

Truth be told, maybe it's some weird horseshoe theory, but I do believe that feminists and incels actually have a lot in common and we should be allies. There's just a few rhetorical problems in the way, and a lot... a LOT.. of mistrust and bad blood that causes the dysfunction.

My main incel critique of progressive feminism is that it has yet to address desire as a political subject, and that it has become tribalistic to the point of becoming a radicalizing echo chamber.

Desire as a political subject:
I read this article by the philosopher Amia Srinivasan and found it really insightful. She points out deftly that yes, desire is political, and yes, feminism does need to engage with it. The problem is that feminism has correctly identified that their addiction to Chad cock is a huge problem for them, but the movement wants to reform Chad, rather than realizing that the better way to do things is to snub Chad and democratize desire, allowing manlets and chinlets and sub-4s and all kinds of other men to feel sexy again, and lose the desire to rage and rape. Instead, there's just mountains and mountains of work being done to defend the lust for Chad cock.

Radicalizing Tribalism:
Lots of feminist spaces explicitly favor specific norms, and are very happy to ban any sort of opposing viewpoints. As an example, the MensLIb subreddit will actually just outright ban you if they think you're an incel, since they don't want a bunch of incels stinking up the place. Easy fix is to just say that you're a "former incel" and then you're cool, apparently, so long as your opinion still falls in the overton window for that subreddit. The problem is that there are certain truths that just aren't understood. For example, men, all men, at least start out with a scarcity mindset regarding pussy, or even just foid affection in general. Like, sex is something that foids have and we have to try to convince them to give it over. Normally, feminist spaces argue that men are "entitled", and those of us who haven't taken the blue pill all stand around confused like "entitled to what?" and it's that lack of opposijng viewpoints that causes the problem.

Truth be told, maybe it's some weird horseshoe theory, but I do believe that feminists and incels actually have a lot in common and we should be allies. There's just a few rhetorical problems in the way, and a lot... a LOT.. of mistrust and bad blood that causes the dysfunction.
Thanks for sharing! My post mainly consists of talking points, that align with some of our talking points and opinions. Going into the political nature of progressive feminism, would've been more of a lounge post. It's quite an interesting rabbit hole in general. :feelsokman:

I can confirm the last part. TERFS or as I call them "classical feminists". Do agree with some of our talking points but many are afraid to voice this publicly because, can't agree with "evil inkwell".

feminism is a hate group. The feminist fist should carry the same stigma as the swastika.