Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Progressive asian foids should just bite the bullet on “Racial privilege” and be honest

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
It pisses me off when progressive foids will put “BLM” in their bios and ramble about “white male privilege” even though their specific dating standards generally tend to exclude any man who’s not white. This is true for the noodlewhore foids more than anyone else. I’m not even saying that they necessarily have to change their standards but I do wish they were more honest and less hypocritical. If a white-worshping asian foid could just come out and say:

“I, an asian woman who exclusively dates white men, am fully aware that my rigid racial preferences are contributing to white male privilege by giving white men more dating options and I’m totally fine with that”,

That would be based as fuck.

I can’t count how many times I’ve heard of asian foids who desperately wanted to be inseminated by whites so that their children could also have blue eyes and blonde hair. Asians can get away with holding eugenicist opinions that would get whites called Nazis if they said the same thing. They desire white men to the point that they fantasize about baring their children but they would NEVER admit that they think whites are superior. It’s just a “preference”, that’s all.

Again, I’m not even saying that the asian foids should change their standard but they should just tell it like it is.

They have no incentive to. Women would be absolutely fucked if every man on earth were blackpilled.