Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Progress pics: truecel loses 112lbs and still looks like a truecel

someone link him here

Never began with that face.

[–]maxime_vhw-1 points 15 hours ago
Shave the face pubes. No hate but... It doestn look good
  • [removed by moderators]

Reincarnation or body transplant, he will never ascend as he is i or can be.

This is exactly what happened with me. To describe what it feels like to put in the effort to see that outcome, oh god I cant even bare. He went from 1.5 out of ten to 1.5 out of ten.

Oh my god, the amount of soy and bluepilled comments is just unreal. Now just get a haircut bro, you'll be a chick magnet in no time :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I feel sorry for this guy because he's going to be in world of disappointment when he finds out the ladies still won't be interested in him.

Oh my god, the amount of soy and bluepilled comments is just unreal. Now just get a haircut bro, you'll be a chick magnet in no time :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I feel sorry for this guy because he's going to be in world of disappointment when he finds out the ladies still won't be interested in him.

My dude!
One comment said he looks like Harry Styles lolol

One of the reason I'm grateful about place like this.
If people were frank about him, he would have a better understanding. But no, let's spare him the bad feelings at the moment, people irl would crush him later.

Congrats. All that effort and he's still screwed.

it´s even worse when you spent years building up your body with muscles and realizing that it doesn´t make you even 0.1% more attractive to women.

That´s what happened to me.

Thank you for your post on r/progresspics! If you are harassed via PM please contact the moderation team.

A quick reminder to those viewing this post.
  1. Being a pervert will get you banned.
  2. Messaging OP lewd/inappropriate comments is not okay.
  3. OP is a real person. Don't be an asshole.
  4. Report rule breaking comments.
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
I hate Reddit it reminds me of the South Park episode with the "safe space" where everything they don´t want to hear or agree with gets censored away.

Mogs the shit out of me. But looks like he might be balding. Better get on fin.

That's brutal. I'm not into lookism but just the upper eyelid exposure, round jaw, pig snout and huge lips will get him nowhere.

At least it's up one point! It's still bad though.

He is white and non-deformed, so not truecel.