Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Progress pics: truecel loses 112lbs and still looks like a truecel

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
wow he went from 2/10 to 3/10

I want him to give me a bj

That thing is a man??? :feelshaha:

I've seen worse tbh
JA99wOu

[–]babadoodledoo [score hidden] 2 hours ago
Bro I’m telling you get a haircut and within 10 more pounds you’ll reach chick magnet status. Otherwise awesome job

[–]cwisser [score hidden] an hour ago

I'm going to say this here and I wish someone had grabbed me, shaken me, and made me believe it when I was younger... I'm 36 now and am told I'm a good looking guy but I have NO self confidence... Always doubting my looks and fearful that I'm not good enough (P.S. Also straight...lol)
YOU ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE. You just aren't your type. Keep up the great work. Stay confident. Fuck, keep the hair. It's your style and you'll regret it when it's gone... Or cut it... It doesn't really matter... But KNOW you are a good looking dude.

[–]cwisser [score hidden] an hour ago

I'm going to say this here and I wish someone had grabbed me, shaken me, and made me believe it when I was younger... I'm 36 now and am told I'm a good looking guy but I have NO self confidence... Always doubting my looks and fearful that I'm not good enough (P.S. Also straight...lol)
YOU ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE. You just aren't your type. Keep up the great work. Stay confident. Fuck, keep the hair. It's your style and you'll regret it when it's gone... Or cut it... It doesn't really matter... But KNOW you are a good looking dude.

“You aren’t ugly, you just aren’t your type”. Hoooooly shit not heard a cope as retarded as that before.

He MelanieThierrymaxxed.

some DSLs there

Eeh 186 lbs at 5'10'' and no muscle is still pretty fat. He might look alright with 25 fewer pounds and rhinoplasty.

Thank you for your post on r/progresspics! If you are harassed via PM please contact the moderation team.

A quick reminder to those viewing this post.
  1. Being a pervert will get you banned.
  2. Messaging OP lewd/inappropriate comments is not okay.
  3. OP is a real person. Don't be an asshole.
  4. Report rule breaking comments.
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
postmaxxing at it'S best

He looks like boby burns lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Losing weight is meaningless if you have another ugly subhuman under your fat

he should get a haircut and be confident and then become a functioning member of society

No need to tear a man down. He looks better, he could trapmaxx.

My 95lb weight loss journey in a nutshell.

might have a chance if he's normie-maxxed

lmao at recommending a man bun in 2018/2019, Reddit is such a fucking soy goldmine.

He needs to get a buzz cut, throw his glasses away and spend 5 hours a day gymcelmaxxing. Then show me his pic again when he is a grown up man at 25.

It's over for femlookingcels
Someone send him the forums

GarthAlgarmaxxing

He already mogs me into oblivion

Blue eye halo means that he will never have to put any effort into getting laid, hes probably not even a virgin tbh

Truecell will be truecel no matter what

Should just rope

Imagine how angry you would be putting in all the effort to lose all that weight to still be worthless in the eyes of women

I'd have sex with her.

He looks better, good for him.