Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Progress for Men necessitates real life organization at some point. Unfortunately I probably would just assume it was a Fed or doxxing operation.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
I was thinking about the FBI posts I see on here sometimes and it’s interesting how because cameras, mics, smart phones, constant government surveillance, and infiltrators are everywhere it’s made it extremely difficult if not outright impossible to organize anything counter to mainstream ideology in the real world.

These days if you say the wrong thing to the wrong person once your life is over. Now, our lives are already over but things can always get worse — I’d basically be unemployable and everyone I know including my own family would abandon me if they knew what I actually believed. It’s a straight path to homelessness :feelscry: Remember that incel survey that did the rounds awhile ago? Well same type of concept, you get low participation because people suspect it’s the feds or doxxing or something else insidious and really that’s not paranoia it’s a rational suspicion given frustrated young men are public enemy #1.

If you show up to a meeting of other men and the feds or infiltrators dox you again your ability to be employed in any decent job ever again has just evaporated. What little reputation among family or acquaintances will be in ruins. These severe consequences mean non-incel men especially are limited in how they can “fight the system” even if they acknowledge the current problems — and I think this is why men are doing more “soft” acts of rebellion like dropping out of the work force for as long as they can and trying to just not contribute anything to their rotten societies. And these are only the “soft” social consequences I’m walking through — if things got bad enough you would absolutely get thrown in jail for supporting the “wrong” ideology.

It is a HUGE problem that men cannot even trust other men. This is the sort of problem women don’t have since women are a more unified group and the powers that be don’t fear their organization as they do men. Instead the current regime employs men to hold back and keep in check other men. And who reaps the benefits? Women and the “top” guys primarily.

Last edited:
:bigbrain: Big brain post

What i do is tape the cameras or turn off my phone when im not using it, Whos gonna call anyway, Also FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, USE VPN!

What i do is tape the cameras or turn off my phone when im not using it, Whos gonna call anyway, Also FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, USE VPN!
Rough thing about VPNs is it’s tough to “prove” whether they are lying about keeping logs and operation in some places required that they turn over data to the government would it be requested. Least that’s my understanding. Definitely better than nothing though. Iirc Safari on iOS now has a feature to mask IP at least but I don’t trust at all, woke as they come company.

VPNs now are also stupid pricey. Like wtf happened they were dirt cheap a couple years ago.

Rough thing about VPNs is it’s tough to “prove” whether they are lying about keeping logs and operation in some places required that they turn over data to the government would it be requested. Least that’s my understanding. Definitely better than nothing though. Iirc Safari on iOS now has a feature to mask IP at least but I don’t trust at all, woke as they come company.

VPNs now are also stupid pricey. Like wtf happened they were dirt cheap a couple years ago.
Use double VPN, IT masks where you are and the endpoint

For example itll say your in the netherlands but itll show up as germany, Even tho you might be in sweden for all i care!

Feds can kill themselves. First world problems.

Also the west had created an environment where even talking about these subjects is taboo and people will hate you for it. Even other men. In general it’s just a difficult environment for progress and anonymity is required to spread the blackpill to a certain mass tipping point before anything can be done seems to me.

Incels should think about how we can spread black pill info to more normie men in an era where mainstream social media blocks those ideas.

Every user here with 1000 or more posts should get an invite link to a private chat or forum where the meetups will be organized. Everybody who arrives at the location will have to log into his account and post there so others can verify that he is not an infiltrator.

Every user here with 1000 or more posts should get an invite link to a private chat or forum where the meetups will be organized. Everybody who arrives at the location will have to log into his account and post there so others can verify that he is not an infiltrator.
Dude, Its the grays that are usually infiltrators!

Just something I’ve been thinking on — “if” there ever was a real life meetup with the intent of discussing what could be done as a unit precautions would need to be taken:

1) Masks/glasses hiding of the face and identifying marks so people can’t get doxxed by infiltrators or feds blending in.

2) Make everyone get a pat down and ALL cellphones and cameras (etc) must be OFF and placed in a separate room from where talks are held (though you’d also need to make sure these are safe so nobody steals the lot and runs off :feelsseriously:).

3) sounds pretty gay I know (yuck) but feds wear wires under their clothes. One route would be to have guys wear just their undergarments and their masks to avoid this and make wires obvious in the crowd. In fact if cops ever show up saying it’s a “gay” party might even be a good cover since they’re now a protected group :feelshaha: I imagine this point is controversial and I get it but a cop with a wire is dead end for the meeting and anything you say that’s recorded will be used to fuck you.

4) not sure if there’s electronic “jamming” tech but might be worth looking into.

5) no real names ofc, don’t ever give out actual IRL contact info

My point is you’d need to setup an environment where men could show up without fear of being doxed or monitored. Then you could have open honest discussion. Seems very tough to do in practice though. Maybe I’m way off and just dreamin :feelsmusic:

Last edited:
Just something I’ve been thinking on — “if” there ever was a real life meetup with the intent of discussing what could be done as a unit precautions would need to be taken:

1) Masks/glasses hiding of the face and identifying marks so people can’t get doxxed by infiltrators or feds blending in.

2) Make everyone get a pat down and ALL cellphones and cameras (etc) must be OFF and placed in a separate room from where talks are held (though you’d also need to make sure these are safe so nobody steals the lot and runs off :feelsseriously:).

3) sounds pretty gay I know (yuck) but feds wear wires under their clothes. One route would be to have guys wear just their undergarments and their masks to avoid this and make wires obvious in the crowd. In fact if cops ever show up saying it’s a “gay” party might even be a good cover since they’re now a protected group :feelshaha: I imagine this point is controversial and I get it but a cop with a wire is dead end for the meeting and anything you say that’s recorded will be used to fuck you.

4) not sure if there’s electronic “jamming” tech but might be worth looking into.

5) no real names ofc, don’t ever give out actual IRL contact info

My point is you’d need to setup an environment where men could show up without fear of being doxed or monitored. Then you could have open honest discussion. Seems very tough to do in practice though. Maybe I’m way off.
The russians have jamming technology that can jam US radars, I saw it in call of duty MW3, We could install that!

Thanks mang :feelsYall: tbh I’m just tired of years of coping and I want to fix things or at least work towards it somehow. If men were unified, even just most of us, so much could change.

The real hurdle is breaking through the years and years of bluepilled indoctrination and also subverting the systems that make organizing hard and that make saying what you really believe a life destroying event.

Use double VPN, IT masks where you are and the endpoint

For example itll say you’re in the netherlands but itll show up as germany, Even tho you might be in sweden for all i care!
Thanks, seems like a good strategy but I’m not the most technologically inclined guy.

Feds can kill themselves. First world problems.
I mean, here they’re basically the government police force. They will ruin your life or put you away or do whatever they want really. They’re feared for a reason and they infiltrate and monitor fuckin everything, it’s ridiculous.

Thanks mang :feelsYall: tbh I’m just tired of years of coping and I want to fix things or at least work towards it somehow. If men were unified, even just most of us, so much could change.

The real hurdle is breaking through the years and years of bluepilled indoctrination and also subverting the systems that make organizing hard and that make saying what you really believe a life destroying event.
I’m with you on this. I do think there’s hope in changing society for the better but we need to be able to share our thoughts with others without censorship or threat.

I’m with you on this. I do think there’s hope in changing society for the better but we need to be able to share our thoughts with others without censorship or threat.
Agreed, well put. If only there was a Tera-Rich Elon Musk figure that could buy something like Reddit and make it an actual anonymous free speech platform but alas. Still, alternative news media and other sites certainly exist they’re just niche and lack mainstream broad reach. To my perception the blackpill/red pill/anti feminist sentiment has been on the rise in recent times particularly among young men “but” it’s not enough at least not yet. Not nearly enough.

I have the one main problem with fighting for a better future. You do service for the normies who hate you and you, who has moved your ass will be in constant fire of critique. Basicly, you're become a martyr. And if somehow you will change things for good, you will help all the people who treated you like shit. But there is one reson behing a change for an incel. You're on the bottom of the social ladder, you can loose very little since you're a looser. A dog pushed into a wall. Everything that society gets, it's a couple times worse for that. If you will help others, you will have it better. Of course, if you succeed

I was thinking about the FBI posts I see on here sometimes and it’s interesting how because cameras, mics, smart phones, constant government surveillance, and infiltrators are everywhere it’s made it extremely difficult if not outright impossible to organize anything counter to mainstream ideology in the real world.

These days if you say the wrong thing to the wrong person once your life is over. Now, our lives are already over but things can always get worse — I’d basically be unemployable and everyone I know including my own family would abandon me if they knew what I actually believed. It’s a straight path to homelessness :feelscry: Remember that incel survey that did the rounds awhile ago? Well same type of concept, you get low participation because people suspect it’s the feds or doxxing or something else insidious and really that’s not paranoia it’s a rational suspicion given frustrated young men are public enemy #1.

If you show up to a meeting of other men and the feds or infiltrators dox you again your ability to be employed in any decent job ever again has just evaporated. What little reputation among family or acquaintances will be in ruins. These severe consequences mean non-incel men especially are limited in how they can “fight the system” even if they acknowledge the current problems — and I think this is why men are doing more “soft” acts of rebellion like dropping out of the work force for as long as they can and trying to just not contribute anything to their rotten societies. And these are only the “soft” social consequences I’m walking through — if things got bad enough you would absolutely get thrown in jail for supporting the “wrong” ideology.

It is a HUGE problem that men cannot even trust other men. This is the sort of problem women don’t have since women are a more unified group and the powers that be don’t fear their organization as they do men. Instead the current regime employs men to hold back and keep in check other men. And who reaps the benefits? Women and the “top” guys primarily.
The problem isn't even necessarily the system. The problem is men themselves. There are users here who openly admit to killing every single one of us, if it meant they'd have a loving woman for life. I get the pain and struggle - we've been there - but betraying your fellow man for pussy? JFL

Voice. You can ID someone from their voice.

You'd also need to have meetings in Faraday cages.

There are surveillance bugs so advanced you would barely detect them with the naked eye, let alone a pat down.

Faraday cages. Also, military grade ECMs to assist.

There's not much hope. The way some normie men talk about war to solve incel problems boils my blood. Non-incel men are as much our enemy as foids and the powerful men. Probably too spoiled by comforts of modernity to understand the consequences of war. I just hope, if a war truly broke out, it wouldn't be a cucked affair like Jookraine war or the one where US men left for war and foids didn't have to face any of the consequences and stole men's jobs to show their gratitude.

The problem isn't even necessarily the system. The problem is men themselves. There are users here who openly admit to killing every single one of us, if it meant they'd have a loving woman for life. I get the pain and struggle - we've been there - but betraying your fellow man for pussy? JFL

Voice. You can ID someone from their voice.

You'd also need to have meetings in Faraday cages.

There are surveillance bugs so advanced you would barely detect them with the naked eye, let alone a pat down.

Faraday cages. Also, military grade ECMs to assist.
Great comment, thanks for pointing those things out. I’m convinced you’d basically need trusted people who really know security for any planning.

Your first point is accurate yeah. Women are better about cooperation around shared goals while men seem to just compete with each other even when if they cooperated they quite literally could just build they system they want.

There's not much hope. The way some normie men talk about war to solve incel problems boils my blood. Non-incel men are as much our enemy as foids and the powerful men. Probably too spoiled by comforts of modernity to understand the consequences of war. I just hope, if a war truly broke out, it wouldn't be a cucked affair like Jookraine war or the one where US men left for war and foids didn't have to face any of the consequences and stole men's jobs to show their gratitude.
Yup, you nailed it mate. It seems challenging for a minority position to get men to cooperate on something even if it’s for their benefit.