Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Programming is the perfect thing for me but I'm bad at it, lazy, dumb and I hate it

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For year I felt the need to be good at something, to learn a skill, master it and use it to make money.

I have failed to find such a thing. The only candidate for this has been programming. In theory it's perfect for me - can make great money, don't really need to talk to that many people with this skill (unlike let's say learning a language and being a translator), don't need any fancy equipment that I don't have.

But it's not really for me, as I have found out. I hate the process of programming, apparently I'm very dumb cause I can't wrap my head around basic syntax and concepts. Made me see myself as a dumb person. It was a real strike to the ego, since in school and in uni I had very, very good grades.

Ahh, I only wish to find a skill that I could learn and become an expert in. I want to make money and not be stuck at this dead-end job.

For year I felt the need to be good at something, to learn a skill, master it and use it to make money.

I have failed to find such a thing. The only candidate for this has been programming. In theory it's perfect for me - can make great money, don't really need to talk to that many people with this skill (unlike let's say learning a language and being a translator), don't need any fancy equipment that I don't have.

But it's not really for me, as I have found out. I hate the process of programming, apparently I'm very dumb cause I can't wrap my head around basic syntax and concepts. Made me see myself as a dumb person. It was a real strike to the ego, since in school and in uni I had very, very good grades.

Ahh, I only wish to find a skill that I could learn and become an expert in. I want to make money and not be stuck at this dead-end job.

To be fair, every tech guy wants to work for google and work on fun projects. You're competing with a huge portion of men who started doing that shit when they were kids.

every tech guy wants to work for google and work on fun projects
honestly you have to be a huge cuck to work at (((goygle))) tbh, as if being spied and controlled by them wasnt enough now you wageslave for your jewish overlords

i think its pretty cool. I've been doing code academy. maybe ill get good enough to work in it as a code monkey.

200% legit, programming is a solid cope for incels.

let it take its time. If you don't understand something don't brush past it. It doesn't hurt to spend several hours on trying to understand a simple concept if need be. When I was getting into programming I didn't understand most of what I was doing until I did it enough times

RAge Fuel.

their time will come.

This video should be mandatory for anyone trying to get in into a creative hobby/career

i just ldar, i wish i had such skills.

You write well and articulate your thoughts clearly. You are not dumb. Don't underestimate your abilities.

I failed highschool geometry and now I'm taking a graduate level Real Analysis class as an undergraduate.

Programming has a hard learning curve initially. I'd suggest taking an introductory course on python, which you can find on MOOC websites like Udemy or Coursera, to get familar with basic programming paradigms. The language is extremely noob programmer friendly.

Perhaps it would also be beneficial to take a basic Logic course as well to get your critical/mathematical thinking up to speed.

Last edited:
I'm learning HTML right now,It's pretty good for now.Hopefully I like CSS. And JavaScript

You should enjoy a craft for what it is. Expecting to be "creative" is silly. Less than 1% of people are actually, genuinely creative. Every art form, in every field there's always that one guy who is genuinely talented and millions of imitators who have mastered the form maybe but cannot actually produce anything original.

People in the past knew that which is why nobody was expected to be "creative", people just mastered things that were made by people smarter than them. It's not bad if you are programmer because that's mostly craft but modern artists are screwed. There's no place for a talented craftsman, you are either Michelangelo or you are a nobody which is why everybody is in a frenzy to be "original" which has led to art becoming a race towards coming up with ever crazier ways to be "novel" for the sake of novelty which in turn has ruined art altogether.

I mean, case in point:

Beethoven was 14 when he wrote this. You are BORN talented. 99% of artists out there who think they can make it but haven't are most likely deluded.

Last edited:
im too low iq to be a programmer

it sounds fucking boring whether or not i have potential for it, but i guess that could apply to anything

I only know a bit of Javascript and Bash because of ricing and Lua because of mpv scripts. I never put much effort on learning it, programming seems boring.

first time i tried to learn programming i also felt stupid, and coun't understant crap, took me a year to this shit start making sense to me.
try to use godot, and create a simple game on it, it might help on how to learn coding

I really don't see the appeal of programming besides getting stembuxx. I've tried programming classes in college and either failed or dropped out of them cuz of how mind-numbing and bored I was. The idea of being programmer sounds incredibly depressing to me, having to just sit and stare at a computer screen all day and type advanced codes for hours on end. The amount of dedication and high iq required to do something like that doesn't sound enjoyable to me. What's even the point in putting effort into learning programming (besides stembuxx) if I can't even see myself enjoy doing it? Maybe programming really isn't for me but sadly there's no better options as a incel if you want the stembuxx.

I rather be doing something low iq like dropping objects at high elevations than purse programming tbhtbh..

It is basically LDARing at job. Don't even need to know that much, everything is already made, just copy paste...

Best scenario would be to make some program and sell it so it can be passive income

Last edited:
I really don't see the appeal of programming besides getting stembuxx. I've tried programming classes in college and either failed or dropped out of them cuz of how mind-numbing and bored I was. The idea of being programmer sounds incredibly depressing to me, having to just sit and stare at a computer screen all day and type advanced codes for hours on end. The amount of dedication and high iq required to do something like that doesn't sound enjoyable to me. What's even the point in putting effort into learning programming (besides stembuxx) if I can't even see myself enjoy doing it? Maybe programming really isn't for me but sadly there's no better options as a incel if you want the stembuxx.

I rather be doing something low iq like dropping objects at high elevations than purse programming tbhtbh..

Fucking vertigo I nearly shit my self:worryfeels:

seems like it has good money but not for me

I've been in programming classes. Boring as fuck though.