Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Professor puts me on the spot

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
The other day I was at my thermodynamics exam class review session. I asked the professor about a formula. He explains the formula to me and tells me I need to remember it like it's my girlfriends birthday. I tell him "what girlfriend?" He tells me "your in the future girlfriend's birthday." LOL. What a complete fucking joke. Guy has a PhD and like 30 years experience but doesn't understand society at all.

Your professor is a cuck

calm down lmao

The other day I was at my thermodynamics exam class review session. I asked the professor about a formula. He explains the formula to me and tells me I need to remember it like it's my girlfriends birthday. I tell him "what girlfriend?" He tells me "your in the future girlfriend's birthday." LOL. What a complete fucking joke. Guy has a PhD and like 30 years experience but doesn't understand society at all.
You have matza for saying what girlfriend in front of all those people though

your professor should learn some mannERs or he may suffER from sevERe consequences.

He explains the formula to me and tells me I need to remember it like it's my girlfriends birthday. I tell him "what girlfriend?" He tells me "your in the future girlfriend's birthday." LOL. What a complete fucking joke.

What a cucked comparison. Will this teacher also tell a female to remember this like her boyfriend's birthday? Probably not.

I don't beat around the Bush. I get straight to the point.

What a cucked comparison. Will this teacher also tell a female to remember this like her boyfriend's birthday? Probably not.

He did the first week of class. She just said "it won't be a problem my boyfriend will still love me no matter what." No one batted an eye at all.

You should’ve gone all Kung Fu Panda on him

He knew you were incel. He was just trying to mog you

How is the prof a cuck exactly? What he said sounded like a half baked little casual quip out of impatience. Or maybe he's simply trying not to embarrass you?
I don't get it, what was his tone like? That would help.

Did he actually do that on purpose to bring you down?

>not remembering your future girlfriend's birthday

Are you one of those misogynists? no wonder you're incel

Snap his neck

why would you say that in response?

Just say, yeah I'll be sure to study it.

Not "What girlfriend". Your not talking with your parents or friends. Stop making jokes.

typical autistic bs

Boomers, they don't get the fucked up todaydynamics.

Old people are bluepilled and its a good thing, i guess.

i searched "matza" and Jewish bread came up
should have told him "i will never be able to get a girlfriend" to see his reaction. Power move tbh.

That chelsea profile logo tho. Insta ban him pls.

Your response invited a joke. This thread is low IQ. If you had just fake laughed he would have moved on.

You kinda walked into that one ngl. You could have just said "okay" and not be made fun of. You basically just told a lecture hall of 500 people you're a virgin.

It's not that he does not understand society, he has directly offended you in front of everyone. I had been in you I would have kicked him

Your professor seems to have had too much Soy to drink.

normies can't comprehend the incel condition tbh tbh tbh

You kinda walked into that one ngl. You could have just said "okay" and not be made fun of. You basically just told a lecture hall of 500 people you're a virgin.

Who said I was made fun of?
It's not that he does not understand society, he has directly offended you in front of everyone. I had been in you I would have kicked him

He is actually a cool guy. He helped me several times. I doubt he insulted me. He just doesn't get shit is all.

it is a funny joke tbh ngl