Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Professor makes fun of an incel in class today

Officer
★★★
Professor was talking to a studentcel in class today and asked if any girls make eye contact or smile with him. The incel said “no but I wish they did”

There’s a Stacy that sits right next to him.

The professor looked torwards that’s stacy and told her not to look at him or the incel might get the wrong idea.

Whole class starts laughing and teeheing

HOLY SHIT I DIDNT EXPEFT THIS TYPE OF BLACKPILL. JUST A NORMAL DAY IN CLASS AND EVEN THEN UGLY MEN ARENT ALLOWED TO LIVE PEACEFULLY

looks like your class needs a hERo

Welcome to life.

Total ragefuel, teachers are fucking scumbags who bully kids and pick their favorites. I dont feel bad for any that die in school shootings

Total ragefuel, teachers are fucking scumbags who bully kids and pick their favorites. I dont feel bad for any that die in school shootings

The funny thing is that this professor is a balding ugly old guy.

He only got lucky with his wife probably because back then women were kept in check

You should complain about the teacher bullying students and get him fired/force him to apologize in class

Professor was talking to a studentcel in class today and asked if any girls make eye contact or smile with him. The incel said “no but I wish they did”

The professor looked torwards that’s stacy and told her not to look at him or the incel might get the wrong idea.

Whole class starts laughing and teeheing

HOLY SHIT I DIDNT EXPEFT THIS TYPE OF BLACKPILL. JUST A NORMAL DAY IN CLASS AND EVEN THEN UGLY MEN ARENT ALLOWED TO LIVE PEACEFULLY

Fuck! That prof is brutal!

Who is to blame when that disenfranchised student goes ER on the Professor and Stacys?
You should complain about the teacher bullying students and get him fired/force him to apologize in class

:soy:bullying ends after highschool. No, it never ends if you are ugly.

Jfl at this life

tell this to your dean and director, that's not admissible

Invite him here

tell this to your dean and director, that's not admissible

Exactly I really want to. However he is the head of his department and we have to report to him first before we take complaints to the dean.

Wow... gotta love how that's considered ok... if that was said to an ugly foid that professor would be hung. Need to report it or have the kid report the bullying especially if it happens again
Exactly I really want to. However he is the head of his department and we have to report to him first before we take complaints to the dean.
I'm sure u can get around that? Like email the dean or something

if he made fun of a foid he would've been hung

I would have told him to go kill himself

Shame on the professor, he's probably jaded about his 3rd divorce and child support payments...

Did the soymeister actually use the term “incel?” Nightmare mode

Did the soymeister actually use the term “incel?” Nightmare mode

No lol. He likes to mess around with students but I think this time he took it too far.

He especially messes around with the fat ugly kid that sits up front .

and that's why school shootings happen

What did you expect from liberal college professors?

(((Professor)))

Total ragefuel, teachers are fucking scumbags who bully kids and pick their favorites.
This extremely true, especially with foid teachers and chads.

That's just gold ol' boomer humor. Boomers can joke about ugliness because back in their day a sub6 male could get laid.

That's just gold ol' boomer humor. Boomers can joke about ugliness because back in their day a sub6 male could get laid.
Yes i think so too. I bet he always jokes around about everything. Those classes were fun in school. Better then borning monotone but he did take it a bit too far on accident

Who is to blame when that disenfranchised student goes ER on the Professor and Stacys?

That video is suicidefuel, I’m glad I haven’t went to a doctor.

It's over if the fucking teacher makes fun of you

Usually teacher like him was a nerd loser and now he takes his revenge and target the unfortunates.

Usually teacher like him was a nerd loser and now he takes his revenge and target the unfortunates.
Yeah, most teachers want to relive their past on godmode. So those without power back then abuse it later in life. It's how the human brain works in my opinion. If you fleece a person of their power they feel insecure and need someway to get that power back. How they do this is usually abusing the same system that their abusers abused.

well he is lucky im not the incel because i would've made him fly without wings

And they wonder why there are so many school shooters in america, its only funny to laught at ugly males.

Vengeance is coming for the normie scum, sooner or later.

Men, especially if ugly, are socially acceptable as the butt of any joke. Try making similar jokes about """""minorities""""" and see what happens.

Most male professors are normie cucks or incels in denial.

The best and most based male professors I ever had wether were Chad, MGTOW or ascended incels (the monk way).

and actually, dont say Professor, because Professors have PhD

your HS teacher is not a Prof.

buy 2 assault rifles
Unfortunately Canada is the opposite of America when it comes to obtaining 2nd amendment tools.
That video is suicidefuel, I’m glad I haven’t went to a doctor.
Campus doctor, major difference.
A regular doctor at a public clinic would care two shits less of some random patient talking of nightmares, but because he was in a feminist campus (Ryerson University), this posed a threat to the police state and feminist establishment.

Last edited:
Le relatable teacher meme

Welcome to (((((higher education)))))

Fuck professors like him. Simply being incel is hard enough. Like there's no reason to single him out in front of everyone. It's not enough for normies to enjoy sex. They have to brag and terrorize everyone else who's not having it.