Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Professional niggerball player loses everything in divorce

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/C8pf8jhJ235/?igsh=dXFzZDN1eDBnbXZu

Taylor initially filed for divorce privately in 2023 after seven years of marriage.

The judge’s ruling outlined the division of their assets and child support terms. Notably, Iman Shumpert will make a one-time seven-figure payment to Teyana Taylor. Additionally, Taylor will retain four marital properties valued at approximately $10 million. Shumpert will keep a condo in Miami and properties in South Georgia and Decatur. He is also required to pay $8,000 per month in child support and cover private school fees for their daughters. Both have kept most of their personal assets, including cars and jewelry, such as Taylor’s Bronco truck.

tutorial mode, ez

because it totally costs 8k a month to raise a child

If I ever have a daughter I'll just force her to do this ez.
Generational wealth acquired.

life on jewtorial mode

Sexhaver problems

Tyrone lite gets taken to the divorce cleaners and oofy doofys will think that it won't happen to them and they are the exception to the rule

Apparently "abuse" was the cause because he was jealous that the keisha was more famous and he wasn't good enough
It has to be a script that divorce lawyers give their client because I keep hearing "narcissistic abuse" when its obvious there was no physical abuse present
I'm guessing he was a means to an end despite him being 6"5 and statusmaxxed

Women need to start being BULLIED. They should fear for their lives if they do this

Just don’t get married theory

these names are something else

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back