Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Procrastinated too much

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
So I was sick last semester and I got an extension on one of my classes but I procrastinated like fucking crazy on it. During the summer I had to work full time + over time so I didn't do it and during the fall I didn't do it either since I was in uni. Now its due in 10 days and I only have 2 papers done and I need like another 10 + a final paper thats like 8 pages. I'm fucked. I have to work on finals plus do all this bullshit extra work. What makes it worse is that this class is a complete joke and I'm only doing it because its a uni requirement because ((($$$))). On my new meds I am super sleepy so I keep sleeping the days away and when I wake up I am also super groggy so completing it is a chore. fuck idk what I'm going to do. I hope I dont get an F or D.

Just did my CS project in 2 days and my physics project in 1 night, you can do it fren

I hate having to think when it comes to school work.

Firefox Z1riR45Yi7

You have to rope. It's the only way

Brutal as fuck hope you don't get an F then
well depends on how my parents react. I told them I was working on it when I wasn't so if they react bad I might have to. If they kick me out I will have to since I have no $$ and can't afford my meds anyways and I dont want to be homeless.

well depends on how my parents react. I told them I was working on it when I wasn't so if they react bad I might have to. If they kick me out I will have to since I have no $$ and can't afford my meds anyways and I dont want to be homeless.
Damn. Let's hope it's not over for you, man.