Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Problem with this stupid meme

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
You know what the problem with this meme is? It is the fact that "Female Incel" is a giant oxymoron, yet Cucktears(or Braincucks) had the balls(or ovaries) to post this fake meme, while there are ugly females, they will always have admirers, the same cannot be said for males.
p8riYZ9Kk3y3CMR9KFX-icECMHL9_qwMby25UVbgkhk.png

This is right, she can just claim to be lesbian and still date.

>Femcel

Just lol at those cucks if they think a female can ever be INcel

Females cant be incel

Disabled 1-2/10 femoids can get beyond their looksmatch LOL.

Women like her exist but theyre either autistic or volcel

The Femcel can still get and average looking or probably above man to support her if she wanted.

lmfao i knew someone in school who looked exactly like that and had quite a few orbiters including my best friend.

Juggernaut law applies to ugly betty princess diaries sluts especially so

Reminder: I will fuck ANY woman lurking who claims to be incel. Now no matter what excuse you give, its voluntary. Therefore, you are volcel.

The thirst of men is limitless... "Femcel" lol

There's no such thing is a female incel I don't even know if they get bullied in school anymore

Women just want to feel special. Incels are the new male-only cool kids club mainly because of our cool lingo, 0 online inhibition and major avi halo. I wish they would fuck off, women cant be incel.