Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Problem with lithuanian surnames outside of lithuania

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Lithuanian language is very based, but lithuanians are cucked

How lithuanian surnames work. Taking surname Budraitis for example. Real surname here is "Budrait", and "-is" means male nominative singular case. In other cases ending is different - Budraitį, Budraičio, Budraičiui... And if plural, is Budraičiai for nominative, and more of different endings for other cases - Budraičius, Budraičių...
All those endings lose meaning ouside of lithuanian language, so logical solution would be to drop them, and use just core form of Budrait. What was done right by lithuanians and germans of lithuanian origin in Prussia, german practicality at it's best. Budrait. But lithuanian emigrants now keeping those meaningless endings when out of lithuania (separatist part of Russia), what is waste of time, and what is disrespect for language more than respect, by using unfunctional meaningless forms (unless they would be used right)

Because lithuanian language is based, there are different endings for men and female surnames, and even more, different for married and unmarried females (and no different for married/unmarried men). So wife of Budraitis is Budraitienė, and daughter is Budraitytė, with all following other cases Budraitienei Budraitytei Budraitienėms Budraitytėms... And it's horror for our local feminists :D, those cunts demanding to use gender neutral, or atleast marriage neutral forms instead of "sexist"
And if lithuanian cunt emigrates to some cucked western shithole, she remains Budraitiene, Budraityte, but by local norms, daughter of Budraitis, if born there, becomes Budraitis too. So meaningless case-indicating ending is kept, and meaningfull gender-indicating is lost.

Two solutions here could be, simple core Budrait, or more difficult, keeping more originality, using all of diacritics, and different forms of male, and married and unmarried female. But because of lithuanians being cucked, they doing it by local ways of inferior cucked languages. And so we have pathetic things , when lithuanian american cunt comes to lithuania, and she is called Angela Budraitis. Fuck you, cunt, you are not man, you are not Budraitis

And fuck you too, Namajun/Namajūnaite (would bang). And grow hair back, because now looks like white trash gopnik. But whatever, coal burner anyway

Last edited:
And I thought Finnish was complicated...

Stop calling Lithuania a seperatist part of Russia, there are more poles than russians in Lithuania.

Stop calling Lithuania a seperatist part of Russia, there are more poles than russians in Lithuania.
Fuck that, polish-lithuanian commonwealth is shame for every based lithuanian, only pro-western cucks like it

Fuck that, polish-lithuanian commonwealth is shame for every based lithuanian, only pro-western cucks like it

How is that a shame fam. Not much better or worse than any EE state including Russia

How is that a shame fam. Not much better or worse than any EE state including Russia
Lithuanians were cucked in that union, under danger of being assimilated

I initially thought my old last name was complicated.

i hate my ethnic name

The MMA foid take a surname of a man? fucking bitch. Typical inmigrant that becomes anti-their origin country.
your lamguaje s very complicated but seems interesting.

I love baltic languages.
They are the most similar to the original Indo-European language (English is Indo-European but had changed so much).

I know your pain, OP.
Finnish has cases too; in fact, we have more of them.
When we take foreign words, we conjugate it based on Finnish grammar.

it's similar in Polish: the -sky/-ski endings are masculine and -ska is feminine, but the distinction is lost when people emigrate and they're stuck with the masculine endings which sounds stupid if you speak Polish (e. g. Peter Kowalsky/Kowalsky/Kovalsky or whatever - fine, Stacey Kowalska - fine, but Stacey Kowalsky - weird)
we've also had (well, kinda have) different suffixes for married and unmarried foids (-owa for marries, -ówna for unmarried), but they're considered archaic and you only see it in stylised writing (or among some boomers e. g. we have an old politician who overuses them and applies even to foreign names, so in his words Margaret Thatcher = Małgorzata Thatcherowa/Taczerowa :feelshaha: )