Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Problem with karma absolutism, and solution with concept of unreliability

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Believing in karma as absolute, global, and always righfull law, may lead to stupid perceptions. Like if boy was raped and killed by pedo, that must be because in previous life he was pedo, and so now was to be repay by it. While in reality world is chaos, with no absolute always precisely working reward/punishment mechanism, so it may be truth of boy getting repaid of past sins, it may be truth of him just being victim of sins who are not his, as there are no absolute justice nor morale, and with understanding law of not carma absoluteness, but karma unreliability, is adviced to not rely on punishments and rewards of karma and gods, like granted, but for enlightened men to take role of gods themselves, like did known minecraft player, called St.Elliot, against other minecraft players in minecraft, who ruined his minecraft game

Elliotrodgercute

Last edited:
Believing in karma as absolute, global, and always righfull law, may lead to stupid perceptions. Like if boy was raped and killed by pedo, that must be because in previous life he was pedo, and so now was to be repay by it. While in reality world is chaos, with no absolute always precisely working reward/punishment system, so it may be truth of boy getting repaid of pas sins repaid, it may be truth of him just being victim of sins who are not his, as there are no absolute justice nor morale, and with understanding law of not carma absoluteness, but karma unreliability, is adviced to not rely on punishments and rewards of karma and gods, like granted, but for enlightened men to take role of gods themselves, like did known minecraft player, called St.Elliot, against other minecraft players, who ruined his game
karma is a cope
I stole a candy bar at walmart and where the fuck is karma now??????!!111
FUCK KARMA AND FUCK THE NORMOIDS WHO PREACH THAT GAY SHIT

karma is a cope
As Buddha once about eternalism-anihilationism, I now proposing middle way between denying karma, and believing it as absolute

As Buddha once about eternalism-anihilationism, I now proposing middle way between denying karma, and believing it as absolute
yes just beleive in a philosophy that was created by a rich Chad who decided his luxurious life was too boring and decided to meditate under a tree

Karma is GIGAMEGACOPE. There are scammers and the scammed. Everyone has their day, and that day is the day of their death. No karma. Just the cold mechanical circle of life

yes just beleive in a philosophy that was created by a rich Chad who decided his luxurious life was too boring and decided to meditate under a tree
Solution is to just partially accept his philosohy and him being just wise man, not undeniably knowing everything

Based man of culture

karma is a cope
Walmart steals money from wageslaves all the time.

Karma is a dumb cope