Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Probably the best JBW case I’ve seen for ages

Tall white normie is like a supermodel for asian girls.

two nukes was not enough

damn. i'm white but not tall or normie. do you think i could do that guys?

This guy has a good jawline and big chin. He looks like a normie.

His face is soy as fuck; big pupils, his estrogen/testosterone levels are matching. Is he FtM?

Probably but not someone that looks like her. She mogs all the gooks I see whites with
all asians look the same tbh. i can't tell which gookfoids are staceys and which are average

all asians look the same tbh. i can't tell which gookfoids are staceys and which are average
Not true. You’re just exposed to very attractive ones. Avg gookfoid is fucking ugly. Chinese are better.

He mogs me hard. They look looksmatched even.

Not true. You’re just exposed to very attractive ones. Avg gookfoid is fucking ugly. Chinese are better.
East Asian foids mog South Asian foids. It's a tie between Korean and Japanese foids

East Asian foids mog South Asian foids. It's a tie between Korean and Japanese foids
Yeah South noodles are shit but I find the avg Japanese and Korean foids ugly af. I prefer Chinese and Central Asian ones.

moses parted bros teeth

Sounds about white.

Mixed children or green card. Noodlewhores are less sentient than many other races.

He's ugly though she's prettier than him. He just got lucky

Doesn't he look like a faggot??

Soy cat in picture 4 seeing all the trees with so much flowers.

Cat sleeping