Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pro tip: If you have asshole grandparents, make sure they know you're an incel

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Recruit
★★★★★
For the last 10 years my grandparents when they come over have asked me if I'm getting a girlfriend. Long ago I told them I was not interested in girls or having a family and they (unlike my other relatives and other set of grandparents) threw a fit. Their response?

"NoOo U nEeEd To HaVe ThE kIdZ aNd CaRrY oN oUr LeGaSeEeIi!!!11111111"

These days they do the same thing asking if I have a girlfriend. The answer is no. It will always be.

God, what's up with parents and grandparents blinding themselves and thinking their child is beauty incarnate? Y'all have been cheap fucks your whole lives, you wanna pay for my plastic surgery? But you'd best not anyway because I would still avoid women like the plague. Having children is degenerate. Guess you'll just have to hope that your million other descendants carry on the bloodline instead. They're better suited for the task anyway, unless you want a line of ugly fuckup kids with 10 health problems by the time they're 18. I'm not going to go that low to give you some symbolic feeling of immortality, even if I could.

They used to be the very puritans who said to avoid sex and kissing and degeneracy and now they're begging me for it. Baby Boomers' thought process is astounding. They hate you and view you as nothing but a disappointment and then they turn around and tell you that you need to pollute the gene pool to carry on their reputation.

But honestly it feels good having a way to exercise power over them after all the shit they've done to manipulate my parents and put us in a bad spot. Fuck them and their shallow pseudotraditional values from the '50s. They literally have no need to make a big deal out of it when they have other grandkids who are willing but they still concern themselves with me. Finally having power over them feels better than any relationship.

This Muh legacy Thing is a meme at this Point.

Ye their fault

I've been fine without my maternal side.