Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

pro tip for incels with no hope of their life improving

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
try meth once, it blows every other drug in the world out of the water. it's the closest thing to heaven on earth, i did it once 2 years ago and threw the rest out when i realized it shrinks your dick. anyway yea i only did it once so i'm not an authority, but it was still the best feeling i have ever experienced in my entire life.

Nice try, Walt.

MDMA and heroine are better. They're both easy habits to kick too.

Nice try, Walt.
i'm not kidding, meth beats heroin mdma cocaine anything you can think of. it's really not something to fuck with so i threw the rest of the bag in the trash. nothing you do in real life in the world will compare to meth

I think I accidentally did meth once, I took an ecstacy pill and it kept me awake for 2 days so i suspect it was cut with meth, other than that i wouldn't do meth again because im scared of getting psychosis

i'm not kidding, meth beats heroin mdma cocaine anything you can think of. it's really not something to fuck with so i threw the rest of the bag in the trash. nothing you do in real life in the world will compare to meth
I'll save it for my death bed or when I turn 80 or if they make a side effect free alternative. Doing it now will put me on the wrong track and I'm almost getting my life in order.

I think I accidentally did meth once, I took an ecstacy pill and it kept me awake for 2 days so i suspect it was cut with meth, other than that i wouldn't do meth again because im scared of getting psychosis
I'll save it for my death bed or when I turn 80 or if they make a side effect free alternative. Doing it now will put me on the wrong track and I'm almost getting my life in order.

anybody who has done meth will tell you it beats any drug that exists x 10

that went 0 to 100 real quick

i actually think about that day sometimes, it was the strangest feeling, like going to heaven

Meth is garbage.

how did you take it ? smoke snort inject ?
swallowed it, i was talking to a meth addict in the holding cell & he was talking about how he got addicted, he said he was constantly chasing that first hit, because that first hit it the happiest moment of your life. that's why iv'e never done it since, but this thread is aim'd at people with lives so shit they're on the verge of suicide

swallowed it, i was talking to a meth addict in the holding cell & he was talking about how he got addicted, he said he was constantly chasing that first hit, because that first hit it the happiest moment of your life. that's why iv'e never done it since, but this thread is aim'd at people with lives so shit they're on the verge of suicide
you have only experienced the tip of the iceberg, injecting it is the most intense way to take it

no krokodil is better

Lol @ thinking becoming a drug addict is a good thing

Nice try, Walt.

LSD is better, gives you a completely new perspective on life. I really want to try it.

Become a hERo.

Drugs will make you depressed long term. You should only do drugs if you have a happy life and you can afford to fuck up a bit.

drugs are for degenerates

think I read once that one a scale of 1 to 10 of pleasure

sex with your virgin oneitis would be a 6 but meth would be an 8

LSD is better, gives you a completely new perspective on life. I really want to try it.

It didnt give me shit.

Most people who were so happy about "LSD duh duh changes your perspective, man" were normies with pretty nice life and girlfriends/boyfriends.

Would meth help me cope with being a midgetcel baldcel?

Why do meth when you can do a bunch of adderall and get similar effects?

I tried meth once
Walter-White-Says-I-Liked-It.gif

agreed. the feeling that you literally weigh nothing is really something else. anyone know how to fix meth dick?

The normies I knew did drugs

Sounds like a giant meth.

I didn't really try it but i've heard this video sums it up well

theres stories in the erowid experience vault that describe it better in my opinion, but you have to actually do it to really understand