Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pro player's career ruined by his looks

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmPEMd9hrUE&ab_channel=kauzey

Over for ugly men in the gaming community I remember when the biggest trucels used to cope with gaming literally overweight ugly men with poor hygiene used to be the ideal image of a gamer and now all of those prettyboys invaded our spaces and turned gaming into dating and all of tho
Screenshot 964
se filthy e-girl foids.
That guy was a pro-player so how were his looks relevant to anything ? When it comes to pro-gaming being incredibly
good at a game is GENETICAL and this guy had a talent and still couldn't make it despite his skills due to his looks.

Brutal, incels can't have shit.

If you aren't a gamer chad, it's over in 2024. Accept it.

Brutal, incels can't have shit.
imagine your views dropping because of your looks, yet your mechanics at the game still remain excellent. :lul: Real incels don't play video games anymore bro. It's all just prettyboys you see on twitch.

he probably had a bad personality:foidSoy:

Absolutely over, Irish rat genetics. Imagine getting booted out of your #1 hobby and main source of income for not being gl enough, legit nothing to lose at that point. :fuk:

now all of those prettyboys invaded our spaces and turned gaming into dating and all of those filthy e-girl foids.
I hate those fuckers

Over for ugly men in the gaming community I remember when the biggest trucels used to cope with gaming literally overweight ugly men with poor hygiene used to be the ideal image of a gamer and now all of those prettyboys invaded our spaces and turned gaming into dating and all of thoView attachment 1050827se filthy e-girl foids.
That guy was a pro-player so how were his looks relevant to anything ? When it comes to pro-gaming being incredibly
good at a game is GENETICAL and this guy had a talent and still couldn't make it despite his skills due to his looks.

He is a famous pro-player so he moggs me to another galaxy, looks or not

imagine your views dropping because of your looks, yet your mechanics at the game still remain excellent. :lul: Real incels don't play video games anymore bro. It's all just prettyboys you see on twitch.
over

633ab8c44d423e0018201020

another dude who received a lot of hate because of his face reveal...
UGLY MEN ARE DESTINED TO DEATH

Last edited:
633ab8c44d423e0018201020

UGLY MEN ARE DESTINED TO DEATH
he's not ugly, he is MTN. Normie and mogs me to suicide.

He is a famous pro-player so he moggs me to another galaxy, looks or not
same he should have never unmasked and could hav ebeen a millionaire by now.

he's not ugly, he is MTN. Normie and mogs me to suicide.
clearly. but anyway he even deleted the original video because ppl were making memes on him and shit

Real life proof that being ugly destroys your confidence, personality, will and drive. Not other way around. Poor kid.

clearly. but anyway he even deleted the original video because ppl were making memes on him and shit
they expected him to look like elosanta, a league pretty boy tallfag streamer I guess.
A532bcbc 0ccb 4e70 90d8 25431bb76169 profile image 300x300

Normies completely took over traditionally nerdy/geeky hobbies & subcultures. Not only did they water down those subcultures beyond recognition, they also pushed out the people who were there before them.

Over.

Real life proof that being ugly destroys your confidence, personality, will and drive. Not other way around. Poor kid.
this thread must be pinned ASAP. Can anyone tag mods ? I cannot do that. I'd ask you to do that my gypsy brocel :blackpill:

633ab8c44d423e0018201020

The problem with this faggot is that he hyped himself up to being chad and in normgroid soyciety that is a sin greater than any other.

if it was a toilet nothing of this shit will happen it is so over for ugly men

if it was a toilet nothing of this shit will happen it is so over for ugly men
yeah if he was a sub4 foid they would have all supported her and called everyone misogynist for insulting her looks.

this thread must be pinned ASAP. Can anyone tag mods ? I cannot do that. I'd ask you to do that my gypsy brocel :blackpill:
:feelsokman:
@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle can you guys pin this? Its well worth.

Over for ugly men in the gaming community I remember when the biggest trucels used to cope with gaming literally overweight ugly men with poor hygiene used to be the ideal image of a gamer and now all of those prettyboys invaded our spaces and turned gaming into dating and all of thoView attachment 1050827se filthy e-girl foids.

bro he has 444k subscribers how is this failing i dont get it

he is making a lot of money still from this channel

OH SHIT MY MISTAKE

look at the drop off after the face reveal 4 years ago, this dude was getting 500k viewers each video

ITS NOW ...................................15K

HOLY SHIT LOOKS HALO YOU TO THE TUNE OF 35 TIMES YOUR POPULARITY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JEEEEEEEEZ BE THE SAME PERSON AND SAME SKILL BRO BUT WITH A DIFFERENT FACE BE 35 TIMES MORE POPULAR AN D SUCCESSFUL BRO

YOUR FACE AND ATTRACTIVENESS DOESNT MATTER BRO ITS YOUR PERSONALITY BRO

HE JUST SAYS TO THIS GARBAGE:
"I LITERALLY HAVE DONE NOTHING DIFFERENT BEFORE OR AFTER REVEALING MY FACE BRO, NOW ACCOUNT FOR THE 3500% DROP IN VIEWERS".

ITS JEEEEEEEZ YOUR PERSONALITY BRO THEY SENSED YOU CHANGED YOUR PERSONALITY AFTER YOU REVEALED YOUR FACE

ITS NOW IRREFUTABLE THE DIFFERENCE IS NIGHT AND DAY

Last edited:
same he should have never unmasked and could hav ebeen a millionaire by now.
It's such a brutal black pill

Having a non-ugly face is not as special and rare as being one of the 0.01% top players. You need massive talent for that.

And yet any foid would choose a nobody would can't even type on a computer, but has a normie face over him. Fuck this world

And he played along like a total dumbass.
If his goal was to have as many subs as possible, then yeah, the face reveal was a dumb move. If he wanted to get rid of the stans who are more interested in fantasizing about his voice than in his actual videos, then he's based.

Milking whores for money while not looking like a chad is based, too, though.

Don't forget the worst of it. Society didn't decide from that moment that they would accept that appearance does matter, or that everyone is a hypocrite. The only solution they used was to send him a few shitty messages supporting him "good video","keep it up","you're great", come on. Even a child with cerebral palsy would know that these messages are made out of pity. There's no stopping it anymore, the damage has already been done and that poor kid will live his whole life being a piece of shit. While society forgets what it did and repeats the same mistakes over and over and over again...

This is case is more than a year old, and everyone has forgotten about it by now.

Examples like these should always be reminded to them. When they tell you to follow your dreams, hobbies, be yourself and don't give importance to your appearance. This example should always be there, if you're reading this remember it. Because piece's of shit like them never will.

If his goal was to have as many subs as possible, then yeah, the face reveal was a dumb move. If he wanted to get rid of the stans who are more interested in fantasizing about his voice than in his actual videos, then he's based.
Dude made actual music videos about himself and he didn't look anything close to his real life counterpart in those. And after all that had the audacity to hype up his MTN face. Can't blame his fans who jerked off to every single one of his videos due to imaging him being some epic gamer chad. Bro even got his face leaked when he was fat and lied to everyone by saying it wasn't actually him.

Your looks determine your life that's just how it is.

Good thread. I wanted to make similar thread.
There's a brutal aglomeration of good genes happening right now. One part of men has looks, iq, skill, wealts and other part of men have only specific perks or totaly suck ass. It absolutely never began.
In Serbia and Croatia there are a lot of tallfags and prettyboys winning school and university science competitions. You simply can't compete. Having eyes and ears is a disaster.

Dude made actual music videos about himself and he didn't look anything close to his real life counterpart in those
I've missed that part. I'm curious what they are, but I'd rather spare my eyes.

Bro even got his face leaked when he was fat and lied to everyone by saying it wasn't actually him.
He claimed this was to keep his identity a secret because there isn't a point in making a face reveal if your face has already been leaked. I think he said the truth because people generally aren't ashamed of what they looked like if they look much better now and they achieved it by eating less donuts instead of with surgery.

Fuck gaming, shit's boring.

Amazing thread

He claimed this was to keep his identity a secret because there isn't a point in making a face reveal if your face has already been leaked. I think he said the truth because people generally aren't ashamed of what they looked like if they look much better now and they achieved it by eating less donuts instead of with surgery.
The game was rigged from start. Should've never shown anything to his lunatic stans. Atleast with Technoblade everyone expected for him to be a sub5 due to his voice.

Also this was 4 years ago

The normies LEARN ZERO, AND SOMEHOW DONT LINK THEM MOVING AWAY FROM HIS CHANNEL FROM THE ACT OF LOOKISM

The content didnt change i have seen the videos they are completely the same.

Except now no one is watching them

Also this was 4 years ago

The normies LEARN ZERO, AND SOMEHOW DONT LINK THEM MOVING AWAY FROM HIS CHANNEL FROM THE ACT OF LOOKISM

The content didnt change i have seen the videos they are completely the same.

Except now no one is watching them
it's brutal shit man. Rehab Room has been proving the blackpill for years but normies would rather stay delusional.

Society is beyond cucked and corrupted

yup have been since the dawn of age , lookism and entertaintment, he shouldve just wear a cool mask

Normies completely took over traditionally nerdy/geeky hobbies & subcultures. Not only did they water down those subcultures beyond recognition, they also pushed out the people who were there before them.

Over.
Real gaming is still Windows 98 --->>> Windows XP. Ever since 2008, it was a gradual slow but deadly desfragmentation of it´s real player base.

yup have been since the dawn of age , lookism and entertaintment, he shouldve just wear a cool mask
Dude.,. Old computer commercials were exclusively represented by actual nerds. ( from the 80s to the early 2000s )

Last edited:
Reminded me of the Lenny guy

Funny that most who cancelled him are male cucks. I mean, who views twitch? Foids?

he should play apex legends irl