Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Pro-immigration woman killed by nigger boyfriend

Good. Very good.

very refreshing to hear. Thanks

karma is real

Pretty cool, I wish there was a video.

Blacks killing Whites is pretty common statistically.

I have no idea why we let so many of them stay in (what used to be...) our countries.

The chimp went bananas

she chose him because he had a good personality

she chose him because he had a good personality

Yeah exactly, women choose men with good personality only, so the fact that this guy had a female partner shows that he indeed had a good personality

That’s the logic of Normies who keep arguing that women are attracted to personality over looks, and that incels are incel not due to looks but due to bad personality

Normies are braindead subhumans

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

White women who lead leftist movements are mostly not white, in fact they are Jews (Ashkenazi Jews).

white women are stupid. privileged and stupid. but fuck, i love them:feelshaha:

The baby was probably gonna be a niglet.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 10 um 092827

How unexpected!

what convinces women to date a guy that looks like that? happens all the time

toll has been paid.

He cut her head off with charisma and confidence

Hero, thank Mammon for that black Wakanda warrior. Wonderful news.

Women... are just wired to go for whichever men look the strongest at the time.

Right now Whites aren't looking so great because we're giving up our countries and we're more soy than we used to be. So they're like "Wow these invaders are looking a lot more confident and tough!"

So... yeah I dunno. On the one hand it's totally pathetic how they just submit and everything but it's how they're designed. It's up to men to defend the tribe, make the laws, etc. Women just go along with it.

She said Holloway was not the father of the baby, but the pair had been in an on-and-off relationship for two years.

SHE WAS A CHEATING WHORE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:i was gonna make this same post, not only that but she couldn't keep the dude who inpregnated her SHE ALSO MADE THE SECOND NIGGER DECAPITATED HER :feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelsautistic::feelshaha:

Foids are so fucking stupid istg

GODDDDDDAMNNNNNN IT

MUDSHARKS MAKE ME SO FUCKING MAD :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

IT MAKES me beyond happy to see another one learn their lesson :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Should happen to all women who promote this.

Other races get 10000s of instances of hatred compared to blacks - and these women openly support that. Well, good riddance she's decapitated then

I have seen the screenshots of her social media posts, trust me she deserved it. Complete libtrard

Good riddance :lul:

Let it happen to millions more of them, fucking race traitors

Blacks killing Whites is pretty common statistically.

I have no idea why we let so many of them stay in (what used to be...) our countries.
Your ancestors didn't think long term about this

remember they rather fuck a ugly nigger than your small dick rice/curry ass

know your place curry/rice :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

JBB strikes again